GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
TBI issues endangered child alert for 9-year-old Rogersville girl

Police are looking for a 9-year-old Rogersville girl who they say was taken out of school and disappeared with her uncle, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
http://fox17.com/news/local/endangered-child-alert-issued-for-rogersville-tenn-9-year-old

http://wkrn.com/2016/05/04/tbi-9-year-old-taken-from-school-under-false-pretenses/

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/tbi-...ert-for-9-year-old-rogersville-girl/171648942

This makes me sick to my stomach. I pray she is not harmed!!!!

This is just terrible. Where does he have her?!

So, this "uncle" told the school that C.'s father was in a bad car accident and they just let her go with him? :furious:

When will this stop?

I'd like to know exactly WHY this doesn't have an amber alert! They have a suspect and a vehicle with license plate number.

So, this "uncle" told the school that C.'s father was in a bad car accident and they just let her go with him? :furious:

When will this stop?

For real... it's ludicrous. I've experienced it firsthand when picking up a relative's child. I even offered to show my ID...the school admin actively declined.

He's had so much time since he left with her. We need a miracle here please let her be okay.

Whoa. This is so not okay. At my daughter's school there is no control at all over who picks up your child, it's open slather. The gates open and that's it.*

At the school next door to hers they have things so tight, once when a non-custodial parent tried to pick up their child the school went on lock-down and called the police, who came screaming down the street under lights and sirens (the police station is pretty close). ALL schools should be that secure.

Really hoping C. is found safe and well.

*ETA during class times, if you go to the classroom, you obviously have to have a visitors pass. Once when I picked my daughter up early her teacher (who wasn't her usual teacher and who I'd never met before) actually asked her "do you feel comfortable leaving right now?" or something to that effect, which I really liked - that teacher was doing her job) but at regular pick up times, there is zero control over who picks your child up.

C. is still missing. It really bothers me that this man has a conversion van. I have yet to see an Amber Alert.

Is there any possibility at all that there's a thought he took the child in a family custody dispute? It's odd there's no Amber Alert, IMHO.

Is it also possible that he's on the list allowed to pick her up?

I'm amazed at some of these schools and as a parent I would raise all kinds of he** if my son's school were as lax. At my son't school, they all know me but they still check my ID if I come to pick him up early. I'm also scratching my head as to why no amber alert.

images

C. T. is 4'8" tall, weighs 75 lbs., and has blonde hair and blue eyes. T. was last seen wearing a black and gray tank top, with blue jeans.

Gary Simpson, 57, white, balding, has brown hair and eyes, 5'10 tall, and weighs 157 lbs. Simpson was last seen wearing a brown cap, a dark colored shirt, and jeans.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/31896432/tbi-issues-endangered-child-alert-for-carlie-trent

UPDATE: Hawkins girl taken from school Wednesday afternoon still missing

Gary Simpson, 57, was on Hawkins Elementary's list of people with permission to pick up C. from school.

That’s why authorities are puzzled as to why Simpson lied to school officials shortly before 1:30 p.m.Wednesday, stating he was there to get C. because her father had been in an accident.

C. was reported missing by her family when she didn't get off the school bus Wednesday afternoon, and video surveillance from the school reportedly confirmed that Simpson had removed her from school.

The whole situation has police baffled.

Simpson has no criminal history. He has lived in a rural area near Rogersville his entire life, and been married to the same woman, C.'s father's sister, for more than 30 years.

Simpson, his wife, and disabled son live next door to the home occupied by C., her father and 7-year-old sister. C.’s mother doesn’t have custody.

Family members have also told police this situation comes as a complete surprise, and they don’t understand Simpson’s motives.

Simpson and his wife have helped raise C., and at one point Simpson and his wife had temporary custody.

Family members reportedly told police there has neve been any indication of abuse of any sort on the part of Simpson toward either child.

http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...-was-picked-up-at-scho.html?ci=content&lp&p=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail