Husband Hangs Banner From Highway Asking For Divorce

One counselor said the pair are very angry to air feelings in such a public way. Christine Northam also said it's very immature. She's urging marriage counseling.
LOL, can they be saved?

One counselor said the pair are very angry to air feelings in such a public way. Christine Northam also said it's very immature. She's urging marriage counseling.

If it was me, I'd have written the response banner to say

No way. You and your 4" peter are the cheat

Pook said:
If it was me, I'd have written the response banner to say

No way. You and your 4" peter are the cheat

It is really hard to respect the length of the peter when it is only 4 inches. I know we are suppose to be correct and make nice but this is lacking. His persona surely tried to make up for it but folks, size does matter.

This is a riot :D Years ago I might have hung a banner if I had thought of it.

I think I would have answered with "Sign Everything That We Own Over To Me and You've Got It Baby!!"

mysteriew said:
In Britain, JBS wanted a divorce, and he didn't care who knew. So last week he hung a banner from a highway bridge that said "Wendy, I want a divorce. JBS."

She responded Wednesday with a new banner in the same place. It said, "No way. You are the cheat. Wendy."
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/irresistible/5093620/detail.html

She should have put "JBS Who???" on her banner!! (cute story).

Bobbisangel said:
This is a riot :D Years ago I might have hung a banner if I had thought of it.

I think I would have answered with "Sign Everything That We Own Over To Me and You've Got It Baby!!"

:laugh: :clap: :laugh:

Cute story.... but why 'punish' the guy by keeping him in the marriage. It just punishes her. How about, "OK - but I'm taking you to the cleaners, since you are the cheat. Wendy."

I can remember when going through a divorce, being tempted to do something like this. I didn't have the nerve though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back