Found Deceased MN - Brandon Rich, 23, Brainerd, 4 May 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
23-year-old Brandon Rich was last seen at his residence on the 800 block of South 6th Street in Brainerd Wednesday night at around 11 p.m. He may have left to go to downtown Brainerd.

He’s described as a white male with brown hair and brown eyes. He’s about 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs about 140 pounds.

Rich is developmentally disabled, and has left home before without telling his father but always returned.

brandon-rich.jpg

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/05/05/brainerd-police-looking-for-missing-vulnerable-adult/

(...) search and rescue dogs worked Thursday afternoon and into the nighttime hours looking for the Brainerd man. One of the dogs did alert in a southerly direction from the residence but did not lead police to anything.

(...) "We know he was on Facebook so we are looking for anyone who may have communicated with him on Facebook or particularly anyone who may have had contact with him shortly before his father last saw him at their home."

Anyone with information is asked to call Brainerd police at 218-829-2805.

(...)

The Minnesota State Patrol was also assisting with the search from the air with a helicopter flying above the river area
http://www.wdaz.com/news/minnesota/4027392-vulnerable-brainerd-man-missing

Does anyone feel that the circumstances between his disappearance and Marc Welzants are too similar to be coincidental?
Lived on same street, both vulnerable adults, Brandon was found in the same park Marc was last seen. I pray there isn't a predator that targeted both of them.

Does anyone feel that the circumstances between his disappearance and Marc Welzants are too similar to be coincidental?
Lived on same street, both vulnerable adults, Brandon was found in the same park Marc was last seen. I pray there isn't a predator that targeted both of them.
You know that thought crossed my mind. I do feel it was coincidental in the end. I'm unsure of either his or Marc's diagnoses but there may be a chance IMO they could have been easily confused? Turned around? IYKWIM I just hate the thought that either fell victim to a predator.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back