UNSOLVED GA - Atlanta, Hisp/NtvMale, 30-45, Nike Skeet shoes, Jan'12

angelmom

The love stays...forever in our hearts
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There are enough details here that this man should be identifiable. Honestly, the fact that they haven't found him yet makes me think he was probably never reported missing.

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/2-cases-of-skeletal-1319103.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

On Jan. 11, the remains of a white man, possibly of American Indian or Hispanic mix, were found near Paines and Pike avenues in northwest Atlanta, a Medical Examiner's news release said.

The man, thought to be between 30 and 45 years old, was about 5 feet, 7 inches tall. He was wearing Nike "Skeet" shoes size 9 1/2 and camouflage pants. Authorities believe he probably died as early as 2010.

Several items were found with the remains, including a syringe and a Honda automotive key. The man is believed to have been a smoker and had metal fillings in several teeth. He apparently suffered a broken nose and facial fractures in the past, authorities said.

A distinct characteristic is that one finger on his right hand was permanently bent at a 90-degree angle.

2010 opens up a much wider range than the initial estimate of 8-10 years ago.

There is a photo of the shoes at the link, but they are so deteriorated I'm not sure how recognizable they are.

Updating and adding info.

Article: 2 cases of skeletal remains in Fulton still unidentified

Thumbnail

Namus: Unidentified Person Case

Possible Second Namus record: Unidentified Person Case

Last edited:
I'm not sure these are the correct NamUs cases. This UID was found near Paines and Pike Aves (English Ave area, rather notorious for drug crimes, fitting with the syringe found nearby), in Atlanta, in Fulton County. The NamUs cases are both from Buford, GA, which is in Gwinnett County, one of which is from 2009, not 2012. So either this person has quietly been identified, or is not in NamUs. The first NamUs case listed is the only male January 2012 entry for the entire state. The only female is the second one listed in the article (Unidentified Person Case).

I'm not sure these are the correct NamUs cases. This UID was found near Paines and Pike Aves (English Ave area, rather notorious for drug crimes, fitting with the syringe found nearby), in Atlanta, in Fulton County. The NamUs cases are both from Buford, GA, which is in Gwinnett County, one of which is from 2009, not 2012. So either this person has quietly been identified, or is not in NamUs. The first NamUs case listed is the only male January 2012 entry for the entire state. The only female is the second one listed in the article (Unidentified Person Case).

you know, I don't think it is either, I hadn't clicked the namus link but the bust looked like a dismembered UID who was found in two different locations and it is that UID.

I was out of town looking at this, I think your right

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches
Back