Hotel bans kids, allows dogs

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
:waitasec: Something is wrong here.

A top hotel in an upmarket Austrian resorts has slapped a ban on young children - but is still letting in dogs.

Hotel Cortisen owner Roland Ballner, 38, said the children were always badly behaved and invariably more trouble than they were worth.

Can you say Lawsuit?

I have meet a lot of people who's dogs are so much better behaved then their "little" darlings.

I would in all honesty have them come over with their dog then their "little" darlings.

The dog won't make leave half-eaten food around, run wild, spill grape juice on my white carpet, yell, scream, , make "outrageous" demands, break things, pick up anything in their path and fling it, start fights by being demand and staying: I want, I want, I want..... flood the bathroom(on purpose) and generally make me feel "oh you are late for the door"

All while the parents sit there and say and do nothing.........while their kids run wild in my house.

But the dog, will just lay there quietly, wag his tail when patted, eat his food neatly, and maybe bark a time or two.

The dog is welcomed anyime, the kids and parents are "banished" and will never sit foot in my house ever again in this life time, while I am still breathing.......

If I choose to see the parents, it will be without the "little" darlings.......but I will be tempted to buy them books in child rearing and parenting.....and how to be a good guest in someone elses home..........

CyberLaw said:
I have meet a lot of people who's dogs are so much better behaved then their "little" darlings.

I would in all honesty have them come over with their dog then their "little" darlings.

The dog won't make leave half-eaten food around, run wild, spill grape juice on my white carpet, yell, scream, , make "outrageous" demands, break things, pick up anything in their path and fling it, start fights by being demand and staying: I want, I want, I want..... flood the bathroom(on purpose) and generally make me feel "oh you are late for the door"

All while the parents sit there and say and do nothing.........while their kids run wild in my house.

But the dog, will just lay there quietly, wag his tail when patted, eat his food neatly, and maybe bark a time or two.

The dog is welcomed anyime, the kids and parents are "banished" and will never sit foot in my house ever again in this life time, while I am still breathing.......

If I choose to see the parents, it will be without the "little" darlings.......but I will be tempted to buy them books in child rearing and parenting.....and how to be a good guest in someone elses home..........

:clap: I, too, prefer dogs to "little darlings". :blowkiss:

Okay, I'll admit it. There are times when I just don't want to be near a family with young children. :truce: :truce: :truce:

When my husband and I travel alone, we will normally seek them out (places with no kids I mean). Of course, I'll put my kids up against anyone else's for the Pepsi challenge. They're able to be put into any situation and behave appropriately. Unfortunately, some folks let their children run amuck. In those cases, I think the parents should be banned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back