GUILTY NJ - Tania Silva, 35, murdered, South Plainfield, 6 Oct 2005

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
It just never stops. :mad:

Link

Body Found In Philadelphia Trash Is Woman From N.J.

POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT October 13, 2005
UPDATED: 8:51 am EDT October 14, 2005

PHILADELPHIA -- A woman's body found in plastic bags at a recycling business is that of a missing New Jersey woman, and her boyfriend was arrested over the weekend for wandering naked in a hotel, officials said.

The wandering around naked part reminds me of Mark Hacking. I wonder if he got his idea from him. Couldn't even be original. :banghead:

MrsMush99 said:
snip

The wandering around naked part reminds me of Mark Hacking. I wonder if he got his idea from him. Couldn't even be original. :banghead:

You could be right about him getting the idea from Mark Hacking. I found it interesting that they lived in NJ (she was thinking of leaving him), her body is found in Philadelphia and he is found wandering naked in New York. Somebody's been doing a lot of travelling. Did he even report her missing?

Wasn't he the guy they found naked & covered in feces?

SewingDeb said:
You could be right about him getting the idea from Mark Hacking. I found it interesting that they lived in NJ (she was thinking of leaving him), her body is found in Philadelphia and he is found wandering naked in New York. Somebody's been doing a lot of travelling. Did he even report her missing?

You could get back and forth from state to state in that area in a very short period of time. The tri-state area is very close together. ;)

From January 2011:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/01/south_plainfield_man_is_again.html

Cibelli's comments came just before Ferencz imposed the same 55-year prison term on him he received after his first conviction for Silva's murder in 2007...

Cibelli was convicted in October of murdering Silva, 35. He was also found guilty of hindering his own apprehension by dumping her body into a recycling bin in Pennsylvania...

The state said Silva was beaten with a roofer's staple gun and strangled on a second-floor deck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back