Website
meettomy.site
The Doe Network:
Case File 580UFCA

580UFCA.jpg
580UFCA1.jpg

Victim's horse/unicorn pendent and Catholic medallion

Unidentified White Female

• [*]The victim was discovered on June 26, 1984 in Lancaster, Los Angeles County, California
    [*]Estimated Date of Death: 7-10 days prior to discovery
  • Cause of Death: Blunt force trauma
  • Advanced state of decomposition

Vital Statistics

• [*]Estimated age: 20-35 years old
    [*]Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7"; heavy build.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: Dark brown, medium length, straight hair.
    [*]Dentals: Available
    [*]Clothing: White, long sleeve sweatshirt with collar, "Jones" label; blue Levis; black, ankle length boots; brown socks; men's black and white t-shirt; white lace,"Accentuate" bra; black, lace panties, a belt with a "Harley-Davidson" belt buckle.
  • Jewelry: 1 yellow metal chain with horse pendant around neck. 1 yellow medal chain with Catholic medallion found in victim's right rear pocket.
  • Fingerprints: Available; prints rerun in early 2007 with negative results.

Case History
The victim was located among some bushes in a remote hilly area, on Avenue J and 255th Street in Lancaster, California on June 26, 1984. She was found nude from the waist down, lying face down on a green electric blanket.
The Victim was known to associate with Harley-Davidson motorcycle riders. She may have used the nickname “Gypsy” and worked at the “Tennessee Bar” in Culver City, California prior to her death.
580UFCA2.jpg

Victim's white sweatshirt with Jones label
580UFCA4.jpg

Victim's belt with a Harley-Davidson belt buckle

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
LASD Homicide
Cold Case Unit
323-890-5500

You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

LASD Case Number:
1984-07650-1194-011

Coroner's Case Number:
84-7947

NCMEC #:
NCMUU10201

NCIC Number:
U-034769243

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
LASD Homicide - Cold Case Unit
NCMEC

Wish there was a better photo of the medallion. It looks like a fairly specific Marian devotion.

This Jane Doe, known as "Gypsy" appears to be one of William Bradford's victims.

Bradford was a biker and was known to have frequented the Tennessee Bar in Culver City CA in June 1984. He was also known to have taken his victims to the Lancaster area.

This Jane Doe is said to have worked at the "Tennessee Bar", and her body was found in June 1984 in Lancaster.

The document linked below details Bradford's crimes, though "Gypsy" Jane Doe is not mentioned. But the details described fit Gypsy's circumstances very closely.
http://law.justia.com/cases/california/cal4th/15/1229.html

Maybe I'm missing it, but I can't find this Doe Network profile anymore. I see the image on the site but it leads to a broken link.
UNIDENTIFIED WHITE FEMALE
UP4230 belt buckle.jpg UP4230 necklace pendant.jpg UP4230 horse pendant necklace.jpg UP4230 horse pendant.jpg
belt buckle, necklaces, pendant

Date Body Found: June 26, 1984
Location Found: Los Angeles County, California
Estimated Age: 25-35 years
Estimated Year of Death: 1984
Measured Height: 5'7" (67 inches)
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Dark Brown; long and straight
Eye Color: Unknown

Clothing/Jewelry: A long-sleeved white polo type shirt, blue Levis, a white lace bra, black socks, a belt with a Harley Davidson buckle, and a metal chain with horse pendant.

0 Missing Person Exclusions

vic_wanted.jpg

Here are photos of the aforementioned killer.
Wow. Another monster I had never heard of. I read that entire appeal and I’m rather speechless at the moment. Is this UID definitely one of his victims or probably one of his victims? I noticed her cause of death was BFT as the two women he was convicted of killing were strangled. I’m sure he has to have a thread on here, I may read through that. I haven’t found a more recent article, but according to Murderpedia, since the release of the women’s photos, 31 have been identified. Most of whom are/were still alive. I wonder if this girl could be among the photograph collection. How disturbing.

vic_wanted.jpg

Here are photos of the aforementioned killer.
I know the links in this thread to the poster with photos doesn't work so I found the posters on a different site.

http://murderpedia.org/male.B/images/bradford_william/wanted.pdf
I found this on the “William Richard Bradford photos” thread on his forum. It contains more photos, numbered through 88, the last 4 are of this UID’s jewelry and belt buckle. So I guess she is a presumed victim of his...

is there a thread for this murderer? William Richard Bradford in addition to these UID possibles?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back