Found Deceased MS - Clarence Hinton, 65, Hattiesburg, 2 May 2016

Dénouement

Reaction score
HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM) - Hattiesburg Police are asking for the public's help in locating a missing man.Clarence Hinton, 65, a black male, was last seen about 10-12 days ago, according to Hattiesburg Police Lt. Jon Traxler.
A photo has not been made available at this time.
He could be driving a 2002 blue Chevy Avalanche with Mississippi disabled tag 94405.
"According to family he likes to go fishing down in New Augusta and in the back part of Camp Shelby," said Traxler. "He is familiar with those areas in Perry County and could be in that area."
Anyone with any information is asked to call HPD or your closest law enforcement agency.

http://www.wdam.com/story/31959499/authorities-seek-missing-hub-city-man

I have been asked to make this thread on behalf of his granddaughter because she does not have an account here. She last spoke to him on the 2nd of May at the time he was waiting for his nurse to come over and care for him that morning.

He has a roommate who said that Clarence was not home when he arrived.

His cellphone was located in Beaumont by his son**. The phone Clarence's son and grandson will be going to that area to try and locate his truck.

**His granddaughter did not clarify how e.g 'Find My iPhone' or some other locating service. She did however say that it no longer rings so the battery is dead or has been switched off

I am not an insider on this case.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 48

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors