Found Deceased SC - Duffy McLemore, 4, Charleston, 14 May 2016

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Here ya go Lava :) Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

attachment.php

A child was reported missing this afternoon after last being seen at James Island County Park (...)

Four-year-old Duffy McLemore went missing around 4 p.m. (...)

The Charleston County Sheriff’s Office is assisting the City in the search for Duffy, who was last seen wearing blue swimming trunks and blue and orange water shoes.
http://www.postandcourier.com/20160...missing-last-seen-at-james-island-county-park

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 358
[video=twitter;731661484099571712]https://twitter.com/CharlestonPD/status/731661484099571712[/video]

"Fire, law enforcement & rescue continue to search JI County Park for 4 year old Duffy McLemore"

We were visiting Charleston today, and the weather was absolutely perfect. Lots of tourists everywhere too. I hope this little guy is found quickly.

Ugh someone said there's an elevator around here but I can't find it. Guess I'll have to take the stairs.

I corrected the link :blushing: and there's traffic so please join us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they find Duffy safe and sound. Don't think my heart can take another little one missing

Not much info on MSM. It's dark out. Where is he??????? :( My heart sank when I seen his photo.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wish we had more information. Who was Duffy with? Where in the park was he last seen?

Shoot! Are there bodies of water at this park? Was he near water?

Wish we had more information. Who was Duffy with? Where in the park was he last seen?
Would be good to know! And how long did someone look away for him to go missing????

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back