• Child custudy

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Love Triangle

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score
Let me know options I left out or forgot!

Domestic and planned, domestic and not planned.

I voted revenge because that is one of the few things besides Love triangle that I think could provoke so much hate and cruelness. I don't see a love triangle so Revenge was next. Very emotional and somewhat planned IMO.

Wow! If the majority is right.......just wow....an OVERWHELMING majority.....

Control and revenge from someone higher up the food chain.

I voted drug/selling, but I also think revenge as well.

I cannot go any further with research. My theory is that the motive for these crimes is a previous altercation and robbery. I have come to this conclusion based on the limited information from LE some of which being the fact that they have video, video from a town 30 miles away, a minimum of cell phones and electronics were stolen and homes were gone through. I believe these murders and robberies were committed like we would see in a grab and run, smash and run and similar to the robberies, thefts and looting that has been reported during riots. I believe these robberies were committed similar to what you would see in violent video games. Some notes that have helped me reach this opinion are: windows open, no mentioned blood or bloody footprints on front porches, full moon that night, we have not heard of LE traveling in any other direction to interview suspects, various friends of the Rhoden`s via Facebook pages, and info on those pages. I think with the various traffic during late hours at some of the victims homes that the dogs were used to inside and outside movement and noises, TV etc.. and therefore not very alert nor alarmed with occasional noises. something like pepper spray or repellant could have been used on dogs inside or out. Inside dogs may have hid or run when the commotion and shots started. It was a full moon that night which would allow the perps to possible park down the road and walk up or coast in. I believe a minimum of 3 individuals committed these crimes but most likely more. The initials for those that possibly could be suspects and may be charged are: IJ,ZJ,LJ,FL,PL,EL,MR,DR,AW and lesser involvement LL(F) with other unknown individuals charged with lesser crimes such as tampering with evidence or hindering. Have confidence and appreciation with LE! Marked solved yesterday on TPix.

So many buttons.i chose not planned but maybe more like if they don't do this THEN we will do this. I'm pretty sure initials of possibles not named by LE is TOS violation.

I vote revenge, though I'm leaning toward the murders being ordered by someone who wanted revenge. I am leaning toward the drug trade as being the root cause of the murders.

i voted drugs but i think it's drugs and revenge together. maybe business got too personal.

I believe these murders were premeditated. I also think it was personal done by those who felt it was to their advantage if these 8 people were no longer living.

I voted drugs/selling related, but I also agree with others that drugs are the basis but there is also revenge and a decision to get rid of those people. The killers left the three infants alive, they killed all the adults and the 16 year old but left a four day old newborn infant, another baby approx three months old and a two or three year old alive and unharmed. They were very specific about who was to be killed. There was nothing random about it.

Hello! Obviously, revenge is an impulse to thwartness. However, killing is not the best option for revenge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back