DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Before we resume discussion, please note:

• The children's names will be referenced during testimony however for Websleuths purposes, they are only to be referenced by their first initial. (e.g., J or C)
  • We have known for a while that one of the girls suffered from a "medical condition". However, it specifically disclosed that it is C who was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. That is ALL the discussion that will ever be permitted regarding her illness - the FACT that the youngest Sievers child, C, has Type 1 Diabetes. The end. Period. We are not going to speculate about the whys, hows or even her treatment options. Keep in mind, these girls will one day be googling and searching the internet. I am determined to protect their personal privacy as much as humanly possible. I never want them to be able to enter their own names in a search engine and Websleuths pop up in their search. I realize that MSM and other sites will reveal more, but I just don't want them to read here and see that their personal privacy has been invaded and dissected.

There really is a method behind my madness. Hope you guys can all understand and respect my intentions behind these decisions.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Link to Thread #1

Does anybody have links for the live feed today?

ETA: Wink News did live streaming through their Facebook last time but I don't see it yet for today.

Does anybody have links for the live feed today?

In the past, it is been accessible only via the WINK News Facebook page linked in my post above (post #2).

DCF trying to get jail calls into evidence.............

In the past, it is been accessible only via the WINK News Facebook page linked in my post above (post #2).

I cannot find anything through FB....just the Jacob Carpenter link

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 5m5 minutes ago
Underway in Sievers custody hearing. DCF now moving to get jail calls between Sievers and his kids into evidence.

Bringing DaleTray's post over here from Thread #1 -

I am just curious. I have no background in courts involving children. I would have sort of thought hearing would be closed to anyone not involved. I am ready for Jacob Carpenter tweets live from the courtroom. I am just curious if the judge presets tweeting/filming parameters/limitations. I enjoyed watching previous hearing but am guessing the judge didn't want it filmed. Maybe we learned a child's physical long term ailments when the courts wanted to keep private health concerns private? Who is normally allowed inside the courtroom?

I've dug into this and was assured this hearing is open to the media (and I assume general the public, but idk for sure) I was told the Judge was aware of the pool camera and that it was being recorded.

Florida, per their Sunshine Laws are extremely liberal regarding the public's right to know and open book proceedings.

That said, there is no way anyone would permit the children to be videoed INSIDE of the courtroom. That is one of the reasons the judge interviewed them privately ("in camera"). However, I have seen coverage of the girls before ourside in the hallways as they entered the courtroom.

DCF case management supervisor doesn't think BS is telling the truth re her ability to take care of the girls

No live stream from Wink :tantrum:

I'm dying too. Everyone is. Just keep checking because I've never seen them start it on time - from the very beginning. IDK why that is either.....

No live stream from Wink :tantrum:

Interesting ..I called their Newsroom just 5 minutes ago and they said the opposite to me.. Perhaps they confused tweeting with my question of life streaming

:duh:

Mark and Bonnie are toast. They are coming out with guns a-blazin!

[video=twitter;732272967627870208]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732272967627870208[/video]

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 3m

Gwen Doyle, a case management supervisor, says she doesn't believe Bonnie Sievers is telling truth about ability to care for girls long-term View details ·

[video=twitter;732272537862705152]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732272537862705152[/video]

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 2m2 minutes ago
Case management supervisor Doyle: "I don’t believe if Mr. Sievers says anything inappropriate, (Bonnie) would stop those conversations.”

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 4m4 minutes ago
Gwen Doyle, a case management supervisor, says she doesn't believe Bonnie Sievers is telling truth about ability to care for girls long-term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail