TN TN - Rebecca Johnson, 45, Gatlinburg, 15 May 2016

JaelynKL

Reaction score
Rebecca-Jean-Johnson-jpg.jpg

According to Elizabethton police, 45-year-old Rebecca Jean Johnson last texted her daughter on May 1 and Johnson indicated that she needed to get out for a while.

Johnson was seen in the Gatlinburg area on Sunday at about 1 p.m. Johnson appeared to have slept in her vehicle in the parking lot.

Johnson apparently told a person that her vehicle was out of fuel and she could not purchase more.

The concerned citizens bought $20 worth of fuel for her and Johnson told them that she had been in contact with her sister and would be traveling back home to Elizabethton.

Those citizens were unaware that the woman they had assisted was reported to be missing, until seeing a posting on social media the following day.

Johnson’s family is concerned well-being due to her mentioning that she felt sick the day she was last seen. Family members also stated that Johnson has previous medical conditions and they are uncertain of her availability to medications.

Johnson is operating a black 2010 Nissan Rogue SUV, Tennessee registration D96-94P. She is 5-foot-1, weighs 225 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes.

The below picture is from the article. It is not her vehicle, but similar.

http://m.wcyb.com/image/view/-/39610902/highRes/1/-/maxw/280/-/3qne4mz/-/nissan-rogue-2010-jpg.jpg

http://m.wcyb.com/news/Elizabethton-woman-missing/39610774

If you have any information contact the Elizabethton Police Department at 423-542-4141.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I am not sure which Sunday they meant, last Sunday was May 15th. I wonder where she was for the 2 weeks prior?

I have searched for other news articles and the various police departments Facebooks, nothing yet.

Found another article

According to an EPD news release, officers received a missing person’s report about Rebecca Jean Johnson on May 15.

An investigation revealed Johnson was seen in Gatlinburg on May 15 around 1 p.m., where someone saw Johnson asleep in her vehicle — a 2010 Nissan Rogue SUV — in a parking lot.

http://wjhl.com/2016/05/18/officers-searching-for-missing-elizabethton-woman/

So, last heard from on May 1 and last seen on May 15.

ETA: We posted at the same time, JerseyGirl [emoji4]

nice people to help her.
so if she has been sleeping in her car, I'm surprised cops haven't found her sooner. I would think she would be so hungry too.
hopefully they can track her cell phone to bring her home safely.
when you don't feel well, your mind goes too.

I have no idea if this lady has been found or not. There has been no mention of her since May.

I messaged a reporter. I hope they get back to me.

I messaged a reporter. I hope they get back to me.

They answered me, but after they asked how I was connected to her, they never answered me back...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back