Eight Guests a Lurkin'

L L & S

Reaction score
Hey you guys... if you have anything new to add... here's your invitation. Jump in. WS is a pretty awsome place to hang out and we could use all the help we can get sleuthing these murders.

~~~ Justice for Janet! ~~~

There's four lurkers at this very moment. Hey, join in!!

I feel like Glenda the Good Witch of the North,

Come out, Come out whereever you are.....

I don't bite too hard lol.

I don't count as a guest, but just started reading this board a few days ago. I am trying to catch up on everything, is there a specific thread that talks about the reasons Raven may or may not be guilty?

Janet was a beautiful woman, I hope there is justice for her.

Welcome Olivia.

There are so many reasons why everything points to only one perpetrator of this crime.

SimonSays asked once is there a book out yet. Not in a lighthearted fashion, I wrote a quick synopsis or short unfinished story of the case for him.

This was copied to General Discussion #7 by LaurieJ, post #11 ont his discussion.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31287

It doesn't go into all the twists and turns of the case, but if like Simon you are looking for a shortend condensed version, and I do mean this seriously, this hurt me to type, and hurt me more to read it in this fashion, because Janet is not just a girl, she was a beautiful woman that was brutally, senslessly murdered and taken away from her child and her family and her friends, and she had so much to offer the world because of the sickness, and evilness of P.Ness.

Take care, and welcome to the forum. Jump in anytime.

terminatrixator said:
Welcome Olivia.

There are so many reasons why everything points to only one perpetrator of this crime.

SimonSays asked once is there a book out yet. Not in a lighthearted fashion, I wrote a quick synopsis or short unfinished story of the case for him.

This was copied to General Discussion #7 by LaurieJ, post #11 ont his discussion.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31287

It doesn't go into all the twists and turns of the case, but if like Simon you are looking for a shortend condensed version, and I do mean this seriously, this hurt me to type, and hurt me more to read it in this fashion, because Janet is not just a girl, she was a beautiful woman that was brutally, senslessly murdered and taken away from her child and her family and her friends, and she had so much to offer the world because of the sickness, and evilness of P.Ness.

Take care, and welcome to the forum. Jump in anytime.
Thank you for your kind response. I will check out that link. I'm on page three trying to read forward and it's taking a while because there are so many posts and it's all so upsetting to read.

I look forward to learning more about Janet and the case in general, it's just too bad there has to be a case at all. :(

Olivia77 said:
Thank you for your kind response. I will check out that link. I'm on page three trying to read forward and it's taking a while because there are so many posts and it's all so upsetting to read.

I look forward to learning more about Janet and the case in general, it's just too bad there has to be a case at all. :(

Oliva! I'm so excited to see you over here. PM or post if you have any questions ... I'm sure everyone would be more than happy to pitch in to get you up to speed.

One of my fondest experiences here at WS was going toe-to-toe with you in a very spirited debate.

Hugs!

golfmom said:
Oliva! I'm so excited to see you over here. PM or post if you have any questions ... I'm sure everyone would be more than happy to pitch in to get you up to speed.

One of my fondest experiences here at WS was going toe-to-toe with you in a very spirited debate.

Hugs!
Thank you golfmom! I was excited to see you here as well and very impressed with all of the information you have compiled! Ah yes, the old days, that was something wasn't it! Looking forward to catching up here and I'll definitely PM you with any q's. :blowkiss:

13 guests a lurkin', The Raven wears a Merkin.....

Ha, so anyhow come out, come out, whereever you are. I swear I won't bite....:eek:

12 guests a'lurkin' as of my login. And a partridge in a pear tree too!

terminatrixator said:
13 guests a lurkin', The Raven wears a Merkin.....

Ha, so anyhow come out, come out, whereever you are. I swear I won't bite....:eek:

LOL Trix.... I seriously doubt the Rav knows what a Merkin is. I bet he googled it. Ok just the thought of that made me laugh right out loud. :D

I've been a lurker here since before there was a separate forum for Janet. I don't have anything to add, just wish the le would do something soon. If they had enough evidence against Raven I find it very strange they haven't charged him yet. I guess with the house not really being burglarized, a stranger isn't going to be a suspect. But could they possibly be looking in any other direction?

Thanks for checking in Mel.... happy to have your positive energy here also. I really don't have a heck of a lot to add either at this point... I hang around to see who's gonna poke the Rav with a stick today. Lot's of new nics showing up here and everyone is suspicious of everyone else. You can probably guess every time a new nic shows up there is a flurry of pm's ... do you know this person? do you think it could be a friend of the Ravs? did you look up their other posts? ..... and you bet I participate. It's the victims that we care about and it's the sleuthing that keeps us involved.

Thanks for chiming in. Any positive thoughts for Janet and her baby are welcome.

We really need some fresh insight. The invitation for lurkers always stands. Please feel free to join us whenever you feel comfortable to do so.

This is a guided invitation. If there are supporters of Raven, or even Raven himself who wants to speak up, please feel free. I have read here some, but haven't participated much. But if a supporter wants discuss details as to why Raven can't be guilty, PM me, I would even be willing to mediate. We can start a thread where no bird shooting is allowed, LOL. These guys talk tough, and they won't be easy to convince, but most are willing to listen to facts, if facts are offered. Is there any evidence that points away from Raven, any facts not generally known, that leads you to believe it wasn't Raven? Speak out now.
Can everyone here be in support of that?

mysteriew said:
This is a guided invitation. If there are supporters of Raven, or even Raven himself who wants to speak up, please feel free. I have read here some, but haven't participated much. But if a supporter wants discuss details as to why Raven can't be guilty, PM me, I would even be willing to mediate. We can start a thread where no bird shooting is allowed, LOL. These guys talk tough, and they won't be easy to convince, but most are willing to listen to facts, if facts are offered. Is there any evidence that points away from Raven, any facts not generally known, that leads you to believe it wasn't Raven? Speak out now.
Can everyone here be in support of that?
I support that 100%. I truly want to hear input from both sides. I can't stand that we're still nowhere after all of this time, and if that means that we have to start looking at other possibilities, then let's do that. Please ... let's discuss the case ... if there are avenues that anyone thinks are important to be investigated, a little push in the right direction is all we need. I, myself, am at a stand-still. I don't know what else to do.

How about others. Can you all agree to a no shooting zone, for friends/relatives/supporters to post in?

Our friends here are very passionate about the cases they follow but like you said, they all crave justice. No one here seems to be here for less than honorable reasons. My advice to new posters is to jump right in, stand your ground, and if someone seems to challenge you beyond your limits (I've done this once or twice myself :blushing: ), then state that you're no longer interested in that line of conversation and move on to something else. Please don't be frightened away. Nearly everyone I've seen on this forum is a good person and means no harm. We'd love to hear from anyone that has anything to say - whether it supports our beliefs or not. Please join us.

I think Mysteriew & JerseyGirl are making a valiant effort to get some discussion going here, and my two cents is, since it is quiet, the family & friends of The Raven, that believe in his innocence, won't feel the need to come over and start talking up his "innocence."

I will honor the requests, out of high respect for you both, since I have such a scathing attitude towards anyone that seems to even remotely suggest that Raven may be innocent, I will back away and not offer any opinions or scathing remarks and let you all discuss this in the manner you wish.

I myself, do not seem to think any Raven supporters will show up, but I do wish for the best, and hope that someone can come on and point me in another direction.

Thank you both so much for trying to get a discussion going.

In the end Faith and Justice will win out and there will be Justice in this Case.

Trix,
Is that an early New Year's resolution?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni