GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Trisha Todd: Deputies search for missing Hobe Sound woman
ChJ48IyW0AAGn9F.jpg

Trisha Todd failed to pick up her child yesterday. Her car was located near her residence with the keys in the ignition and her purse still in the vehicle.
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...-deputies-search-for-missing-hobe-sound-woman

Treasure Coast woman missing for days, disappearance called 'suspicious'
Large search underway for 30-year-old mother

WPBF-missing-woman-jpg.jpg

A massive search is underway on the Treasure Coast for a missing mother from Hobe Sound. Trisha Todd, 30, dropped off her 3-year-old daughter at her ex-husband's home early Wednesday morning and hasn't been seen since. She was supposed to pick up her daughter at 11 a.m., but never showed.
http://www.wpbf.com/news/treasure-coast-woman-missing-for-days-disappearance-called-suspicious/39274164

Tricia Todd, 33, dropped off her child with her ex-husband late Tuesday and was supposed to pick up their 2 year old daughter on Wednesday morning.

Todd’s whereabouts remained unknown Wednesday and her family contacted authorities. Deputies found her car parked near her home in the Hobe Village mobile home park. The keys were in the ignition and Todd’s purse was inside, but her wallet was missing.

Her ex-husband, who serves as an airman, was scheduled to return to North Carolina and left the child in the care of another family member.

Todd is an Air Force veteran and a registered hospice nurse.

Thread #1

Dear Websleuths Members,

This thread is about Tricia Todd. It’s not about anyone else but Tricia.

At Websleuths we do not allow discussion about current members or former members.

Recently former theoldbray confirmed she is the person Tricia is talking about in the last post she made before disappearing http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/369220.html
This has created an unusual situation for Websleuths. We do not allow discussion of any member yet, this particular member is directly tied to something the missing person wrote.

Since there is no evidence to suggest TOB had anything to do with the disappearance of Tricia I am not going to allow any discussion of her on this board.

Please refrain from ever mentioning any member or former member. There is a good reason we have this rule. Too many times posters have tried to make a case about themselves. As you saw from yesterday the whole board turned into a discussion about someone else other than Tricia. That’s not the purpose of Websleuths. We’re not here to allow anyone to hijack a discussion and make it about themselves.

Please remember there is nothing we can do to help you if you decide to post somewhere else about this case and it turns around to become a problem for you. You should be very careful about where you post anything on the Internet.

I want to address something that has come up recently about our verification process. If someone claims to be the best friend of the victim the only way we can verify them is through a family member or spouse. Websleuths DOES NOT randomly call up victim’s family’s out of the blue and start asking about their loved one’s friends. What does happen is we ask the member requesting the verification to please contact someone in the victim’s family to verify they are who they say they are. This also lets the family know that this person is speaking on a public board about their loved one. When this happens the victim’s family members are grateful that someone is talking about their loved one’s case. Never has it been a problem where the family has felt disturbed by the request from the close friend of the victim.

I have owned it since 2004. Every rule we have on Websleuths is for a very good reason. Our moderators know how to keep the discussing flowing properly by making decisions based on these rules. All we asked is that you follow our rules. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

One of those rules is no discussion about members or former members and no discussion about what is being said on other boards unless approved by Websleuths.

Thank you for your cooperation

Tricia

In Pennsylvania there is not near the amount of water surrounding the area they are tasked to search.
Was the B&B searched with a warrant?
Any tire marks or disruption in landscaping near the B&B?

In Pennsylvania there is not near the amount of water surrounding the area they are tasked to search.
Was the B&B searched with a warrant?
Any tire marks or disruption in landscaping near the B&B?

This is a good question. I'm not sure LE actually have said if there was any indication of disturbances around the area they have searched.

Where are you Tricia!

I forget if there was a search warrant for the b&b?

If Tricia is seen on camera driving away on her on accord, (purely speculation, I don't think that's been verified)...

It is possible that someone could have been in the back seat hiding and undetected. A struggle could have happened mid drive contributing to the weird parking and off they went to where ever.

But what I do not understand is she was MIL. Trained there should have been some sign of foul play because she would have tried to defend herself unless she was drugged to stop her from fighting

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Well, we can speculate there was some sort of medicine involved that she may even have bought herself to take to her daughter. And she wasn't the only one trained.

The question is, what have they seen or or not seen?

I would guess that if they have seen someone with TT, or following her, they perhaps don't want that person to know that they have that information.

Otherwise, I can't imagine why they would be keeping it under wraps.

Does anyone know how close the water/ beach is to where Tricia was last seen? Also is Hobe Sound a boating community? I am not from that area. Thanks

Does anyone know how close the water/ beach is to where Tricia was last seen? Also is Hobe Sound a boating community? I am not from that area. Thanks

I can't speak to the specific area where she was last seen, but here is a (crude) map. The blue/water to the east is the Atlantic Ocean. There is also a lake visible + numerous inter-coastal waterways. So, lots of water around! I hope this helps :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,395
Is there easily accessible water between the b&b house and her house?

Doesn't it seem like the military would have given the ex-husband a little time off, as a result of this tragedy? So he could help search. He was already there so what was so important that he had to get back to the base (I am not even sure of where)? And the precious baby was left with a family member. Her mother is missing, at least her father should be there.

???

Doesn't it seem like the military would have given the ex-husband a little time off, as a result of this tragedy? So he could help search. He was already there so what was so important that he had to get back to the base (I am not even sure of where)? And the precious baby was left with a family member. Her mother is missing, at least her father should be there.

???

It's been discussed a couple of times in the previous thread. Some posters with military experience said there is very little leeway, and others have said there is more. It sounds like by the book he might not be able to get time off, but it probably comes down to the particular unit he's in and his commanding officer.

???

I think that LE doesn't encourage people to help search if they are the last person to see the missing person. That could cause all kinds of forensic problems and open the door for a valid defense if they happen to be the one who finds the person, and they are deceased.

I don't know for sure what happened to this lady, but with the Atlantic Ocean being right outside of her back door, she could have floated halfway to Africa by now.

If this case ends up with the victim being in the water, like so many of them seem to, then the coast guard would need to begin searching 40 million square miles of ocean. Good luck with that request.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back