GUILTY OH - Justin Christian for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Cleveland, 21 May 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MISSING CHILD ENDANGERED
13256051_10201517672420292_9219031859803340230_n.jpg

The Cleveland Division of Police Is currently seeking the public’s help in locating a six year old female who was last seen at her home at 3032 West 104th Street at approximately 6am.
https://clevelandpolice.wordpress.com/2016/05/21/missing-child-endangered-please-rt/

Just saw this in Twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! She is a beautiful child. From 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m is a long time to wait to report her missing.

NW is a bi-racial female with brown hair braided in a bun and brown eyes. She is 3’2″ tall and weighs 45 pounds. She was last seen wearing white mini-mouse pajamas.

Scott Taylor ‏@ScottTaylorTV 11m11 minutes ago Strongsville, OH
NW last seen at home 3032 West 104th Street at 6am. She was reported missing by her grandmother at 3pm.

I am surprised not one person stopped this little girl considering she was in her pjs! (I found a pic of her in the actual pjs and they are footed so she would stand out imo.) I think they need to use the pic of her in the pjs (post said it was taken last night) to help find her.

I am sharing a link from N's mother's facebook page. The post is public, it is a plea for help finding N and features a photo taken of her last night, in the PJs she is reportedly wearing now.

DO NOT SLEUTH THIS MOTHER.PERIOD

am sharing ONLY because this is a missing tender age child, and the mother has publicly requested people be on the look out for N in THIS outfit.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...15969514.16378.100003095385009&type=3&theater

Thank you to perfectingpink for bringing the photo to my attention.

ETA - mom appears to have removed access to the post linked above. That is a shame. It is possible that she is being harassed or lambasted on social media. If that is the case it makes me sad. The focus should be finding this child.

This needs to be added to our revolving alerts at the top of the page. Maybe it can't because they haven't called it an Amber Alert case. Maybe we can call it an Endangered Case.

I am sharing a link from N's mother's facebook page. The post is public, it is a plea for help finding N and features a photo taken of her last night, in the PJs she is reportedly wearing now.

DO NOT SLEUTH THIS MOTHER.PERIOD

am sharing ONLY because this is a missing tender age child, and the mother has publicly requested people be on the look out for N in THIS outfit.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...15969514.16378.100003095385009&type=3&theater

Thank you to perfectingpink for bringing the photo to my attention.

Her page is completely gone now. I wonder what is going on.

Matt Wright ‏@mattwrighttv 17m17 minutes ago
Awaiting police update on missing girl

Prayers for the little one whose name spelled backwards is HEAVEN.

I keep misspelling N's name. It is not intentional, just my dyslexia. But I am irritated with my own self nonetheless. It's worse because my close cousin lost a daughter by this name. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back