Of magic mountains, oceans and streams,
Prairies and plans and wooded land,
Then paused and thought “I need someone to stand
On top of mountains, to conquer the seas,
Explore the plains and climb the trees.
Someone to start out small and to grow,
Sturdy, strong as a tree…” And so,
He created boys, full of spirit and fun,
To explore and conquer, to romp and run.
With dirty faces and banged up chins,
With courageous hearts and boyish grins.
When He had completed the task He’d begun
He surely said “A job well done”.

Happy Birthday Kaiden, Your Mommy will always be watching over you and you are loved so dearly.:HappyBday

:HappyBday Happy 1st Birthday, Kaiden!! I'm sure your mommy is smiling on you today and wishing she were here to hug and kiss the big boy you have become!! Blow her a kiss too today.

:HappyBday

Happy 1st Birthday, Kaiden. We know your mother is watching over you with love, and also with faith that soon you will be with her family, and raised in a wonderful environment, full of love, morals and happiness.

Moxie said:
We know your mother is watching over you with love, and also with faith that soon you will be with her family, and raised in a wonderful environment, full of love, morals and happiness.
Amen to that! Happy Birthday, Kaiden! :HappyBday

Kaiden, your first birthday is here, you've already accomplished so many things. Sitting, crawling, walking, talking. It's been a big year. I know your mom is watching you and cheering each milestone. Congratulations to your first year. Keep getting big and strong. I know you will grow up to be the man your mother wanted you to be. You are a great kid Kaiden.
:HappyBday

Happy birthday, Kaiden! I'm sure you and your mommy wish she was there to spend it with you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back