TX Alecia Starr Hamilton

B4igo2it

Reaction score
Missing Poster.jpgMissing since 4-18-2016

Missing Posters have been placed extensively in the Spring area the past few days. This is near the area where Ali Lowitzer vanished in 2009.

KHOU Local TV News Broadcast

http://www.khou.com/news/community/bring-them-home-alecia-hamilton-/215097628

snipped from KHOU website:

“I know she’s crying for me,” Mark Hamilton said. “It’s been almost a month."
His 16-year-old daughter Alecia left to visit with friends one April night and never came home.
"I want no parent to go through what I have felt and am still feeling,” Hamilton said.
Hamilton said Alecia loves her horse and grandparents and would never abandon them by choice.
"I know my daughter has to be held against her will or worse.”
He fears she may have been lured away by someone preying on young girls.
"I don't know what they're doing to her mind. I don't know what they're doing to her body."
Over the past month, Alecia has been spotted several times near some of the motels along FM 1960. And while the sightings haven't led to anything so far, they give her dad reason to hope.
"I go every day searching for my daughter until I drop from exhaustion. I cry myself to sleep. I wake up crying. I find my new hope and I head out to search for her again."

Angel Garcia, the founder of 1st Priority Search and Recovery, works undercover to try and rescue kids from Houston's burgeoning sex trade. He agreed to talk if we hid his face.
"All these kids are to them is money,” Garcia said. “And if you try to bring them back home, they will hurt you."

But Mark Hamilton is on a mission. "And I will not quit searching until I have you home."

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/2016/05/30/alecia-starr-hamilton-missing-from-texas/

more information/details - snipped and BBM:

Her father has been posting: “My 16 year old Daughter Starr has been missing for more than 3 wks now. We now believe that she has been kidnapped against her will and is unable to contact us. Do to certain circumstances I cannot say anymore in hopes that she may still be alive. Numerous agency’s are now involved. All I ask is that anyone that see’s her please contact your local police depart.”

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Her father posted 3 hours ago -

"I got Starr ! I'm in Austin , she will need lots of help.....but God Almighty I have my Daughter back ! I'll try and let you know more later..... thanks for your prayers."

Starr was never kidnapped & this was absolutely not a sex trafficking case! There was so much false info put out about this case by her dad Mark & Amber that only ppl who know Starr & the family personally would know. Yes I've known them for years & the whole thing sickened me. Here's what ppl should know...
1. Starr dealt/deals drugs & had been in trouble with the law & ran away many times since 12-13 years old.
2. She left home to be with her 47 year old boyfriend in Austin. They're still together & have a 9 month old baby.
3. Her dad Mark is married to Amber Cammack, the supposed (unlicensed) P.I. in this case, who specializes in human trafficking advocacy. Amber's a known media *advertiser censored* who gets herself on TV every time a young lady goes missing in this area by claiming they were trafficked. They never shared with the media they're a couple.
4. Starrs so called "dedicated father" Mark, isn't a dedicated father at all. Starr was raised & has always lived with her grandparents. Mark was on the news several times at the home Starr shares with her grandparents & not once did he say he didn't live there. He made it seem that's his home with Starr. He's been an absentee parent all Starr's life, then suddenly showed up to get his 15 minutes of fame.
5. Amber didn't track Starr to Austin. Someone called saying they saw Starr & they simply drove there to pick her up. Of course they both got themselves on TV immediately after getting her.

To be clear, I don't doubt Mark was truly worried about Starr, but I also have NO DOUBT he & Amber used Starr's disappearance to their benefit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back