FL - Driver runs over motorcycle in horrifying road-rage incident caught on camera

bluesneakers

not today satan
Reaction score
‘Habitual traffic offender’ in Pasco jail after running over motorcyclists

A 31-year-old Land O’ Lakes man is facing a variety of charges following a serious crash Monday near the intersection of US 41 and County Line Road in Lutz.

Robert Vance is being held without bond at the Pasco County Jail. He is facing one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, one count of leaving the scene of a crash involving injury and one count of operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver’s license. Florida Highway Patrol says Vance is classified as a habitual traffic offender.

There's some video but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it yet.

WATCH: Driver arrested after wild hit-and-run in Tampa

"The guy driving the car was driving recklessly, like crazy out of control," Garcia said. "I saw him almost run one of the bikers over, like off the side of the road. So, then the bikers caught up to him at a red light and words started exchanging, and then the guy went complete psychopath."

That's when Garcia said the driver, who authorities later identified as 31-year-old Robert Vance, deliberately tried to run the man and woman over.

"The guy tried to kill them," Garcia said. "It was a red light and then it turned green. He could've just gone straight, but he went for the biker."

I watched the video, and it was deliberate. Luckily, the riders were up walking immediately. I have never seen anything like it, and I've ridden my own bike for over a decade.

There's some video but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it yet.

WATCH: Driver arrested after wild hit-and-run in Tampa

Wow, that driver was insane. I watched it, bluesneakers, and it wasn't as bad as it could have been. The car and bike were both at a full stop when it happened. The rider and passenger appear to have been without helmets, but both walked away. The reporter states the driver was apprehended a few miles down the road. He was pretending to change his tire. :thud:

He literally ran them down, but if they were at speed, it would have been disastrous.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine is best friends with the girl who was on the back of the bike.

Not only are the bikers veterans, they were on their way back from paying their respects at the Florida National Cemetery when this azz hat ran them over.

The article says he faces charges including leaving the scene of a crash and aggravated battery.

Looks more like attempted homicide to me.

That was crazy it was right by my house

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

OMG!!!!!!!! WTH is wrong with people!!!! That is awful and I hope this dangerous person spends a long time in jail in anger management. Thanks for posting this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back