Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custody hearing at 11am...cannot link, but NIM posted it on Custody Thread....I know of no links yet.

The hearing has been continued to June 17th.

I just got home, so I am a behind! Was there a new doc dump today? Thanks so much Beach, I don't know how you do everything you do~

I just got home, so I am a behind! Was there a new doc dump today? Thanks so much Beach, I don't know how you do everything you do~

No doc dump. Just a DCF hearing that you can read about here and on Custody Thread. It has been postponed until June 17.

:silly: We all think you're swell, no need to call yourself a behind!

Thanks for the latte & group hug. You're all my favorites. This thread is my favorite despite the very painful and dark path we have traveled down, together, since last June.

Oh Jessicades.... precious and you made me laugh out loud! Thank you

PS: sure miss "Murder She Wrote"

This is hands-down the best group I've seen on WS or other forums. Even in a horrible case like this, everyone is kind to each other and still has a sense of humor. We're all in this for the same reasons, because we've come to love Teresa and we're protective of the little girls who had their mom ripped away from them. Thank you all for caring so much about people you've never met.

I don't understand, was it Bonnie who gasped? And why? She already knew Teresa was dead. :waitasec:

Yes, it was BS. I think maybe it was so unexpected? Like she didn't expect someone to point out the reason they are there? I thought it was brilliant. Why pussyfoot around the sole reason the children are in this situation?

Yes, BS, the truth is shocking.

Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.

Yes, it was BS. I think maybe it was so unexpected? Like she didn't expect someone to point out the reason they are there? I thought it was brilliant. Why pussyfoot around the sole reason the children are in this situation?

Yes, BS, the truth is shocking.

Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.

This. Great work by the Attny and I love that someone said out loud the reason we are all here (there). MS would love nothing more than if everyone "forgot" TS was MURDERED and just thought that she went away on a trip or something. :snooty:

ETA IMO

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...sievers-children-343ecf9f-f4de-381571271.html

"...The state stuck to fact-based questions.

"Their mother is currently dead. Is that correct?" Allain asked Sievers, whose mother in the crowd gasped.

He gathered himself and took five seconds to respond.

"Yes."
He "gathered" himself my arse. That folks was nothing more than MS preparing himself for his performance at his trial.

When I read about the mother gasping, I just assumed it was TS's mother. But after re-reading that article, it does say MS's mother. :thinking: The only reason I can possibly think of for Bonnie to gasp, would be her assuming the next question would be "Did you orchestrate to have your daughters mother killed?

ETA ~
Or possibly it was a misquote from Naples News?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear