FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32091122/...9#.V0sV9pErLIU

the last time she was seen was at was 2:00am.

"Alvares was last seen at 2 a.m. at her home, 3540 Unique Circle in the San Carlos Park area."
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32091122/...9#.V0sV9pErLIU

Link to Lee County Sheriff's Office Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/sheriffleefl/

Link to post on their fb page about Diana with full size picture:
https://www.facebook.com/sheriffleef...pe=3&source=54

"Please contact the Lee County Sheriff's Office with any information or if Alvares is located by calling* 239-477-1000 or 911."

AMBER ALERT ISSUED: http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/11983/9252/screen

FDLE: Vehicle found in connection to missing Lee County girl

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/jorge.guerrero.54966834

Jorge Guerrero, a person of interest in the disappearance of 9-year-old Diana Alvarez, was charged in federal court Monday for possession of child *advertiser censored*.

[...]

The charges include allegations that a phone that had been in Guerrero's possession contained multiple images of child *advertiser censored*. The photographs show intimate parts of a young girl's body, but authorities said in the complaint that the child has not been identified and that some of the images were taken in December 2015.

[...]

Guerrero gave investigators the code to unlock the phone after he was apprehended.

Authorities tracked the phone using the assigned phone number and traced it from Orlando to Fort Myers the night before Diana disappeared and placed it in the area of her home between midnight and 3 a.m. May 29, the morning she disappeared, the complaint said.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...jail/85480128/

COMPLAINT

MOD NOTE: Page 6 of the Complaint contains graphic details regarding the images found on the suspect's phone that may be disturbing to some readers. Please only provide a link to that page, do not post images of the actual page or text from that portion of the document in the thread

CASE MAP

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINES

Thread #1
Thread #2

Please continue here

Thank you tlcya for the new thread...

May this be the one that leads her home where she belongs :please:

#FindDiana!!!

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;740241278152118272]https://twitter.com/FSuttonWFTV/status/740241278152118272[/video]

"RIGHT NOW: @OsceolaSheriff search team packing up at staging site. Not clear if search is done for the day."

I was thinking about the mysterious note mom spoke about. I found it curious that she would remember it and that she would "rip it to pieces." Now I'm starting to wonder if mom had suspicions about the note and thought it might be from Jorge. Is it possible he has been intercepting her between school and home in order to communicate with her? Was the note an attempt to "spring" her from the house under the guise of visiting a classmate? Then when that didn't work he went to Plan B?These are just my random thoughts and MOO.

Link to post with relevant info for reference:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12595940

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Maybe it's good if they didn't find her. I'm hoping there's a chance she's alive and being held somewhere.

Maybe it's good if they didn't find her. I'm hoping there's a chance she's alive and being held somewhere.

I truly hope she's alive.... :please:

I forgot who ask me if an illegal immigrant can receive the death penalty. Sorry.

The answer is yes.

Here is just one case where an illegal immigrant was given the death penalty.

But at least Maldonado's mother, Jaqueline Hernandez, was satisfied that Escobar got the death penalty. Speaking in Spanish, she said: "I feel good. I feel like it's justice." She'd discovered Bianca's mutilated body when she and a second daughter came home from a job delivering newspapers.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/05/in_a_sanctuary_city_an_illegal.html#ixzz4Av0weFX5
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Now if he had fled to Mexico to get him back to the states they would have to take the death penalty off the table if they were considering it. I did just read a few articles that those in Mexico are more and more in favor of the death penalty so there may come a time when they also have it. That will change the agreement for those who are brought back to stand trial. If they implement it .....it will no longer be an issue.

IMO

I forgot who ask me if an illegal immigrant can receive the death penalty. Sorry.

The answer is yes.

But at least Maldonado's mother, Jaqueline Hernandez, was satisfied that Escobar got the death penalty. Speaking in Spanish, she said: "I feel good. I feel like it's justice." She'd discovered Bianca's mutilated body when she and a second daughter came home from a job delivering newspapers.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/05/in_a_sanctuary_city_an_illegal.html#ixzz4Av0weFX5

Now if he had fled to Mexico to get him back to the states they would have to take the death penalty off the table if they were considering it. I did just read a few articles that those in Mexico are more and more in favor of the death penalty so there may come a time when they also have it. That will change the agreement for those who are brought back to stand trial. If they implement it .....it will no longer be an issue.

IMO
Glad they got him before he left!

newbie poster

Thank you tlcya for the new thread...

May this be the one that leads her home where she belongs :please:

#FindDiana!!!

:candle:

It truly is so very hard to find a little body in the vast areas where she may be. Its heartbreaking, and it really is like looking for a tiny needle in a haystack and not even knowing if they are even in the right haystack.

That is why we see so many extensive searches done in missing body cases that never yields the location of the victim. Some searches have gone on for many weeks or months or even longer with no results. Then one day a camper, hunter or hiker, etc., will stumble upon the remains by happenstance many years later. With all the undergrowth and vegetation a body can be easily missed.

I want to desperately believe Diana is alive, but my heart, and gut instinct tells me otherwise. I pray they can find her one way or the other to bring her home to those who love her.

IMO

[video=twitter;740241278152118272]https://twitter.com/FSuttonWFTV/status/740241278152118272[/video]

"RIGHT NOW: @OsceolaSheriff search team packing up at staging site. Not clear if search is done for the day."

This makes me very sad.:(

This question is for a local(s). What was the weather doing there last Saturday night/Sunday morning ? Was it clear and dry or raining ?

I'm simply asking in an attempt to try and pinpoint where Guerrero may have parked his car while out in the boonies by Yeehaw Junction. If the side roads were muddy and slick, chances are he wouldn't risk driving down them and getting stuck. If they were dry or fairly dry, he might have gone down any number of side roads. The more side roads he may have gone down, the larger the potential search zone. By side roads, I am referring to dirt roads, atv trails, or lightly maintained gravel roads.

Maybe they should try putting Guerrero in a holding cell with a couple of enforcers from the Diablo motorcycle gang, or similar. I'll bet they can extract the information from him we're all needing.

I just want to acknowledge all of the brave people here who acknowledge their abuse and are willing to discuss the details about the grooming and damage done. It will never stop shocking me, just how many people are sexually abused. In my life, I definitely know more females who HAVE than HAVE NOT. I am one of the lucky ones.

I sincerely hope that something changes. We need more advocates. We need stronger penalties for sex offenders. The reason it impacts so many people is because the abusers rarely abuse 1. They reach many! For every murderer, there is usually 1 victim. For every pedophile, there are 10, 20, 100 victims! And those victims feel such shame that they can't handle bringing charges or are told they will never be able to get that person off the streets. So, that abuser is free to continue the damage. And the damage to our babies continues. These abusers operate because they know no one ever wants to talk about it. They know they will still be allowed to operate in the shadows of humiliation and shame. I am not sure what needs to happen, but the spotlight needs to shine in those shadows so they cannot be so free to abuse. The first step would be to support and believe victims. Make them feel like if they go through the trauma of telling and testifying that some real action will occur. Not just a slap on the wrist or a blind eye turned. Adults who are abuser protectors need to be able to be charged, as well. Those who know about the abuse, but don't do anything to protect the child.

Anyway, that is my hot topic. It is the one thing I feel most passionate about. Not because I have lived it, but because I am a fierce protector of children. Thank you to our victims here for sharing. I hate that you had to have an experience that gave you insight to the dark minds of the abusers.

The answer is yes.

IMO

It was me who asked if an illegal immigrant could received the death penalty. I was aware that if the person had ran back across the border into Mexico, in order for that person to be extradited back to US for trial that the death penalty had to be taken off the table. Thanks for providing an actual case. I'm very thankful that Jorge was arrested in USA.

I travel through Yeehaw Junction all the time on my way back and forth to Miami. The Florida Turnpike runs right through it. VERY rural. I always know we're there even before I see the signs as there are almost always deer feeding right along the interstate in about the same spot.

Throwing it out there that the human trafficking route goes out of Florida from Jacksonville and onto i10 into Mexico

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I've been taking an indepth look at that area out there by Yeehaw Junction that they are searching, and it's huge. And, surprisingly enough, there is at least one orchard there, the Latt Maxcy Corporation. The road that the reporters have been standing by in the various links to videos posted in this thread show that they're across from Peavine Trail on Hwy 60.

If he was able to get inside of that gate to the private road... he could have been anywhere within that vast area of orchards, what looks like some old orchard areas, and many, many bodies of water and swamps.

guerrero.2.png

From the entrance of that area on Hwy 60/Peavine Trail going south down to the Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park is roughly 13 miles (30 minutes driving). Off to the right of that private road it looks like possibly an old orchard area (to the right on map, to the left if you're on that road).

Roughly 2.5 miles to the west of that is the Latt Maxcy Corporation (citrus and cattle). There's a gate to this area but it appears to be open on Google maps. Not sure if anyone would have been there on the day JG was in that area.

guerrero.1.jpg

I'm only on page 60 of the last thread, so I apologize if someone already made note of this. When I realized the last thread was closed and a new thread started, I jumped ahead in case we had some breaking news. I read the summary at the beginning of this thread and suddenly this clicked:

The last time D's mom saw her was at 2 a.m., when Mom woke up to make a bottle for the youngest. She checked on D and covered her with a blanket. The search warrant says JG's phone was in the area between midnight and 3 a.m., then left. What if Mom interrupted D when she was planning to leave, and she pretended to be asleep? I think Mom getting up at that time was something JG hadn't planned on, and D was already awake and possibly getting ready to leave. This also might help explain why they weren't sure what she was wearing. She may or may not have already changed into street clothes when her mom woke up and checked on her.

I can't imagine how her mom is feeling about the time frame of it all. A lot of "if onlys" must be running through her head. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle