IL - Bryson Holman, 2 mos, beaten to death, Chicago, 4 June 2016

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ld-in-infant-sons-killing-20160607-story.html

A man charged with murdering his infant son gave at least six versions of how the boy was injured the night the father was caring for him for the first time since his birth, prosecutors said Tuesday...

Bryson was found cold and unresponsive at Holman's West 83rd Place home on Saturday. An autopsy found that the baby had suffered a subdural hemorrhage, several broken ribs and a bilacerated liver, prosecutors said...

Holman, who is married to someone else and has several children, including a newborn, with his wife, had been seeing the woman for about three years, prosecutors said.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/06/08/dad-gave-6-excuses-for-infant-sons-death-prosecutors-say/

Holman’s wife, who also has a newborn, did not know about his extramarital relationship. When Holman came home to his parents’ basement, where he lived, his family did not know he had Bryson with him, Howroyd said.

Holman’s girlfriend called early Saturday to check up on Bryson and could hear him crying, Howroyd said.

But at noon that day, Holman called paramedics to his home, where he stood on the porch holding Bryson in his arms... Rigor mortis had already begun to set in, Howroyd said.

Only 2 months old?!?! My heart breaks!

I will never understand how anyone could harm an infant :no:

May #JusticeForBabyBryson be harsh and swift!

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ...poor baby. :(

From the CBS link:
[...]
Brandon Holman kept changing the story of how his 2-month-old son Bryson ended up dead, Cook County prosecutors said.

First he told detectives that the boy may have choked on his own vomit, then he said the baby could have rolled off an air mattress, or that he may have dropped him on the floor and smothered him by accident, Assistant State’s Attorney Matthew Howroyd said.

Holman wasn’t done.

Holman, 34, also proposed that he might have rolled over his son while they were sleeping, or that he may have squeezed Bryson when he was crying, or that the baby rolled out of his car seat and fell on the ground.

:furious:
:tears:

#JusticeForBabyBryson!!!

Wait what? This guy is married and has a girlfriend who both have newborns but he lives in his parent's basement???

Okay so wow. Were these babies conceived in a hide-a-bed? Twin bunk beds while mom and pop were upstairs watching jeopardy? Yikes! I wonder if he and his wife were living together until recently or what. How bizarre. Poor babies. Sounds like a train wreck ofa situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back