Found Deceased FL - Jennifer Bennett, 27, Miami, 9 June 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Miami-Dade woman, 27, missing after car found abandoned along the Palmetto
CkrwZltWsAAT2Fa.jpg

Miami-Dade Police Department is searching for an endangered woman missing since Thursday.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83198412.html#storylink=cpy

Source: Police Search For Missing Endangered Woman in Miami: MDPD | NBC 6 South Florida http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...an-in-Miami-MDPD-382571331.html#ixzz4BIJhu2e1
Follow us: @nbcmiami on Twitter | NBCMiami on Facebook

Sounds like her car broke down and someone took advantage of the situation. Praying they find her soon..

According to the above Miami Herald article, Jennifer Bennett left her home at five p.m. to visit a man she was dating. (He had a broken ankle).
On her way there, he called her to tell her not to come as he wasn't feeling well and wanted to sleep.

Bennett texted him later that evening and asked him to call. He responded at 1a.m. but she didn't reply.

Her car was discovered empty with her keys, phone and purse still in the car at 12:30p.m. on Friday afternoon near NW
12th Ave.

The car would not start (the battery appeared to be bad) and the last communication on her phone was at 9:48 pm Thursday evening.

Police are focusing on her whereabouts from Thursday early evening to Friday afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

She was last seen leaving her home in the 600 block of Northeast 179th Terrace at 5 p.m. Thursday.

Her purse, cellphone and keys were in the car, which did not start when police attempted to start it because the battery was dead.

A pair of her flip-flops were on the car floor of the driver’s side.

Three windows of the gray Hyundai Sonata were open when the car was checked by a Florida Highway Patrol trooper at 12:30 p.m. Friday near Northwest 12th Avenue, in front of a Mercedes-Benz dealership.

“The seats were dry, which tells me the car could not have been sitting there for too long,” Miami-Dade Detective Alberto Roque said. “A canine picked up a trail off the road, which didn’t lead us anywhere but gave us hope she was able to move out of the car.”

Roque said he had no new leads on Saturday after conducting numerous interviews. When asked about the possibility that someone pulled over to offer aid while Bennett was standing by her disabled car and picked her up, Roque said that could be one scenario.

Bennett was known to be an occasional recreational user of MDMA, a stimulant and psychedelic commonly known as ecstasy, a party drug. Investigators don’t know whether the drug use has any connection to her disappearance.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83198412.html#storylink=cpy

I'll bet that Mercedes Benz dealership has cameras.

I'll bet that Mercedes Benz dealership has cameras.

l Shared route
From Mercedes-Benz of Miami to 600 NE 179th Terrace via FL-860 E/NW 183rd St/Miami Gardens Dr.

13 min (4.2*mi)
13 min in current traffic

For the best route in current traffic visit https://goo.gl/maps/

I can't find much on this except for the original article.

Bennett ' s car was found in front of the Mercedes dealership on EB SR 826 and NW 17th Ave at 12:30 pm on Friday, June 10, '16.
The car was 4.2 miles from her home. Approx. 13 min by car and 1 hour and 13 min by foot. It appeared she was on her way home.

so everything was left in the car? Like she just pulled over? Car jacking?
Anyone know what this area is like for crimes like that?

so everything was left in the car? Like she just pulled over? Car jacking?
Anyone know what this area is like for crimes like that?
Read the above Miami Herald article. It will fill you in on what happened beforehand.

The fact that it has been six days and no new news is very alarming. I would think with CCTV footage, cell phones they would have a lead. After reading some more Jennifer seemed excited about her move to Jackosnville and attending a friends wedding.

she could of had an psychotic break from stress and the MDMA

The article states her car was found on the Palmetto near NW 12th Ave, where there is a Mercedes dealership. The way I'm understanding it is her car was found on the expressway, not the side street in front of the dealership.

The Palmetto is also known as 826 for anyone looking at a map.

The fact that it has been six days and no new news is very alarming. I would think with CCTV footage, cell phones they would have a lead. After reading some more Jennifer seemed excited about her move to Jackosnville and attending a friends wedding.

she could of had an psychotic break from stress and the MDMA
Yes. Some articles are saying "endangered". But that's the only new thing I've read in a week!

Clearly, something happened between the time she left home and the time the car was found.
The boyfriend must be relieved that he told her not to stop by. Otherwise, he might have been the last person to have seen her.
I wonder what her phone's GPS has to say about this.

Clearly, something happened between the time she left home and the time the car was found.
The boyfriend must be relieved that he told her not to stop by. Otherwise, he might have been the last person to have seen her.
I wonder what her phone's GPS has to say about this.
The one thing they said about her phone was that her last communication was a sent text at 8:48 pm on Thursday.

Supposedly she texted her boyfriend later that evening asking him to call.

When the boyfriend woke up he tried contacting her at 1a.m. but did not get a reply.

I cannot say with certainty that the 8:48 pm sent text on her phone was the one she sent her boyfriend.

That phone should also provide location information. Also, I wonder if she called or texted anyone else between the time she left home and the time her car was found.

That phone should also provide location information. Also, I wonder if she called or texted anyone else between the time she left home and the time her car was found.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83198412.html

Please read the above. It says her last communication was a text she sent at 8:48 pm on Thursday
6/9/16.

I am speculating that was the text she sent her boyfriend to have him call her.

All we know is that was HER last communication. We don't know about her previous communications, nor do we know for certain the communications she received that evening. The boyfriend stated he tried to contact her at 1 am but we only have his word for it. Police didn't say.

I think tracking her cell phone pings will help to pinpoint where she was at different points.

Hmmm. LE will be able to determine where she was when she sent that last text or if she did in fact go to her BF' s house. I am trying to wrap my head around a man who doesn't want sympathy, a nurse and a caretaker when not feeling well. Who are these men and where are they?

Hmmm. LE will be able to determine where she was when she sent that last text or if she did in fact go to her BF' s house. I am trying to wrap my head around a man who doesn't want sympathy, a nurse and a caretaker when not feeling well. Who are these men and where are they?
After rereading the newspaper articles some refer to this person as a friend, and then as one she was dating. I wonder if she felt...rejected?

He must have thought she'd still be up by 1:00am when he returned her text or call. That was quite a while after her text. (If that was the text sent to him.)

Hopefully they can tell how long her car was on the expressway, since her phone was in the car.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any updates.

I have a few theories re the car but will wait until tomorrow morning when I have a clearer head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back