GUILTY NY - Jofre Bautista for abducting, raping 2 teens, Queens, 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A 13-year-old Queens girl walking home from school was dragged into a van by the strap of her book bag and raped by a knife-wielding stranger, police sources said yesterday.
After asking the middle-schooler for directions, the attacker slugged her in the eye and pulled her into his minivan behind St. Mary's Winfield Church near 72nd St. and 48th Ave. in Woodside on Tuesday.

He raped, beat and sodomized her for more than 40 minutes - then dumped her a block from her home, police said.

The girl's father, a 33-year-old construction worker, said last night his daughter "was doing bad. She's really afraid. She's too afraid to sleep alone in her room, so she is with her mother."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/357404p-304557c.html

I swear I would die if that happened to Noel :( I just can't comprehend the emotional pain as well as physical

Thank God she survived and was not murdered as well.

Casshew said:
I swear I would die if that happened to Noel :( I just can't comprehend the emotional pain as well as physical

I feel for the girl, she must be so scared now and for a long time to come. But also for her parents. They must feel so helpless, hurt and angry. To know what happened to their child, and be totally unable to fix it.
It gets to me too, when I see these children- I think what if this were my child?

Casshew said:

Cass, I know exactly what you mean. When Danielle VanDam disappeared and then when Jessica Lunsford disappeared, everytime I looked at my 10-year old daughter I saw their little faces in her face. They're so loving and sweet and they're just happy to be little helpers and to be with their friends and family at that age. I've had to live with a lot of tragedy in my life, but I'm telling you, there would be nothing to keep me whole if something like this happened. I don't know how their parents manage to find the will to get out of bed in the mornings, I really don't.

That's for Jeana, it would be Game Over for me - I am sick about this story and of course the tragic stories you mentioned. :(

You know it really suprises me that these get reported to the police at all. I am suprised that more parents don't take the law in their own hands when the rapist is known. I know I have no way of knowing for sure, but I think my first instinct would be to kill the MF who did something to my baby. Maybe if it really happened to me, I would reconsider. Maybe.

There wouldn't be any stopping me, I'm afraid. Someone would have to get very seriously hurt before the police were called. I'll take my chances with a jury.

Jeana (DP) said:
There wouldn't be any stopping me, I'm afraid. Someone would have to get very seriously hurt before the police were called. I'll take my chances with a jury.

And I hope I am on that jury.

A 34-year-old Brooklyn man has been charged with snatching a 13-year-old girl who was walking home from school and raping her in his van.

Jofre Bautista, a father of two young daughters, was found Thursday and was taken into custody without incident, police said. He was charged with rape, sodomy, sexual abuse and assault.

A telephone call to Bautista's home Friday morning went unanswered.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...?SITE=NYNYD&SECTION=NATIONAL&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

mysteriew said:
A 34-year-old Brooklyn man has been charged with snatching a 13-year-old girl who was walking home from school and raping her in his van.

Jofre Bautista, a father of two young daughters, was found Thursday and was taken into custody without incident, police said. He was charged with rape, sodomy, sexual abuse and assault.

A telephone call to Bautista's home Friday morning went unanswered.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/N/NY_SCHOOLGIRL_RAPE_BAOL-?SITE=NYNYD&SECTION=NATIONAL&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
I'm glad they caught the SOB!! How could he do that when he had little girls of his own. It didn't say how old his daughters were, but I'd suspect he molested his own daughters also. It makes me so angry when a child is brutalized.

Jeana (DP) said:

You and me both, Jeana.

A depraved predator who abducted a schoolgirl off the street, raped and beat her, then used her cellphone to try to lure her friends was described yesterday as a loving husband and protective father of two young daughters.
The Jekyll-and-Hyde family man, Jofre Bautista, 33, was arraigned on the heinous charges in Queens criminal court — as his wife of nine years wondered whether she'd married a man or a monster.

"I don't understand how he could do this," Roxana Morales said. "How? He's loving, not aggressive. I need to see him. I need to know exactly what happened that day. I need the truth."
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/55931.htm

The Brooklyn father accused of raping a 13-year-old girl kept his victim's cell phone and tried to call her friends to line them up as his next victims, sources revealed yesterday.
"He wanted to meet her friends," a source said. "He left messages saying he found her cell phone and wanted to arrange returning it."

Investigators believe they have matched the voice on the messages to Jofre Bautista, 33, who allegedly snatched a 13-year-old girl Tuesday at knifepoint, punched her and raped her inside his van in Woodside.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/358092p-305120c.html

mysteriew said:
A depraved predator who abducted a schoolgirl off the street, raped and beat her, then used her cellphone to try to lure her friends was described yesterday as a loving husband and protective father of two young daughters.
The Jekyll-and-Hyde family man, Jofre Bautista, 33, was arraigned on the heinous charges in Queens criminal court — as his wife of nine years wondered whether she'd married a man or a monster.

"I don't understand how he could do this," Roxana Morales said. "How? He's loving, not aggressive. I need to see him. I need to know exactly what happened that day. I need the truth."
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/55931.htm

The Brooklyn father accused of raping a 13-year-old girl kept his victim's cell phone and tried to call her friends to line them up as his next victims, sources revealed yesterday.
"He wanted to meet her friends," a source said. "He left messages saying he found her cell phone and wanted to arrange returning it."

Investigators believe they have matched the voice on the messages to Jofre Bautista, 33, who allegedly snatched a 13-year-old girl Tuesday at knifepoint, punched her and raped her inside his van in Woodside.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/358092p-305120c.html
Oh, and then I read this on your link: Bautista also is suspected of molesting three other girls in Long Island City - including two 10-year-olds and another 13-year-old, investigators said.

Now I'm wondering about the two daughters, are they his, and has he done the same perhaps to them?

His wife goes by another last name so I'm thinking they may not be married legally........dunno???

He's a monster and he is out of control, I bet his crimes have escalated in violence and in taking chances. He must have been feeling very smug and confident to make those calls on the victims cell.

Thank god he is behind bars:behindbar

The distraught wife of a Brooklyn man accused of raping a 13-year-old girl said yesterday she can't bring herself to tell her young daughters of their father's arrest.
But she and other women in his life say Jofre Bautista - described by authorities as the monster who raped a little girl after dragging her off the street - is a doting dad incapable of such a vicious attack.

"Even if it did happen, I'll always support him," Bautista's wife, Roxana Morales, said. "But if it didn't, I want him to keep fighting to be free, because I know he's in a lot of trouble right now."

Morales, 28, said she will ask for a therapist's advice before telling her daughters, ages 4 and 7, why their dad is gone.http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/358339p-305375c.html

March 14, 2006, 7:13 PM EST

NEW YORK (AP) _ A man linked by DNA evidence to two attacks on teenage girls pleaded guilty to rape on Tuesday, prosecutors said.

Each girl had been walking home in Queens when Jofre Bautista dragged her into a vehicle to beat and rape her, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said in a news release.

Bautista, 34, of Brooklyn, faces two concurrent terms of 20 years in prison and will be required to register as a sexual offender when he is sentenced on March 27.

The first attack took place in December 2003, when Bautista grabbed a 15-year-old girl from behind and pulled her into his car, Brown said.

In October 2005, a 13-year-old girl walking home from school was raped after Bautista, the father of two young daughters, asked her for directions and then punched her in the face, authorities said. The girl was pulled into a van, where she was beaten and raped.

The attack on the 15-year-old girl was linked to Bautista through DNA found on the 13-year-old victim's clothing, Brown said.

http://www.dnalabsinternational.com/email_newsletter/vol_14_mar_06/vol14_ref12.html

Jofre Bautista

Guilty Plea
Sentence Date: 04/11/2006

Offense: 1st Degree Rape (1st Victim - 15-year-old, 12/2003)
Sentence: 20 years

Offense: 1st Degree Rape (2nd Victim - 13-year-old, 10/2005)
Sentence: 20 years

Sentences are concurrent.

Projected Release Date: 12/05/2022
Maximum Release Date: 10/17/2025

WHAT A MORON! I'm glad they caught him with his own complete STUPIDITY! Good going, dude. I'm sure you will make new friends in prison.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back