How to check vehicle records

Andy_USMC

Reaction score
I am currently in the process of working through a cold case and I have a likely suspect I've discovered. In order to gain more evidence one of the things I need to know is what kind of vehicle he owned in the 1970s. Does anyone know of a database or website where I could find such a record using the persons name and birth date?

I am currently in the process of working through a cold case and I have a likely suspect I've discovered. In order to gain more evidence one of the things I need to know is what kind of vehicle he owned in the 1970s. Does anyone know of a database or website where I could find such a record using the persons name and birth date?

Hi Andy and welcome to WebSleuths.:wagon: I would recommend you contact the local LE that is handling the case and inform them of what you have found and have them check it out for you. You certainly don't want to put yourself in any danger by taking things into your own hands. :)

Andy, location matters as well. That information may be held by the state, the county, the city, or some other level of government.

Good luck & please keep us posted!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back