NC - Brian Schellenberger for child *advertiser censored*, Cary, 2003

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Brian Tod Schellenberger got a century in prison Thursday for creating child *advertiser censored*, but the 380 images he made - among them a 6-year-old girl wearing restraints and an infant boy posed as if engaged in oral sex - will exist forever in cyberspace.

Schellenberger, 43, of Cary, was sentenced to 100 years in prison for his crimes of creating and sharing child *advertiser censored*, as well as a plot to hire a South Carolina man to kill his wife, Kathleen. The former SAS Institute employee shared the images of the children with other collectors via the Internet, which means the *advertiser censored* will always available for them to share.

Even the judge was struck by the infinite nature of these images.

"Technologically, would it be possible to eradicate these images forever?" asked U.S. District Court Judge Terrence W. Boyle.

FBI Special Agent Scott Huntsberry responded, "I can't think of anyway that would be possible."

Such remorse was missing when Schellenberger was questioned by investigators after his arrest in December 2003.

Schellenberger told the FBI agents that he didn't think he had done anything wrong. In fact, he said, what he was doing was natural. He told investigators that he had always fantasized about girls between the ages of 3 and 9, especially 6-year-olds, and infant boys.

EDITED DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/2820702p-9268071c.html

Mysteriew, why can't they just put this rabid dog down?

SewingDeb said:
Mysteriew, why can't they just put this rabid dog down?

I wish!
But didn't you notice? He is sorry now, and he knows how much he has hurt everybody and he is sorry. Yeah right, he is so sorry he got caught is all!

I am sitting here absolutely outraged. Kill this *advertiser censored* right now and lets move on the next sick >

mysteriew said:
In addition, Schelleberger helped authorities prosecute a Texas woman who was soliciting men to rape her children and another British man, who eventually came to Texas and had sex with two of that woman's children, Huntsberry said.

This is absolutely sickening. It's ALL sickening. I wonder what sentence this woman got. Why can't the DP apply to these people??? This coming from me who doesn't even agree with the DP.

mysteriew said:
I wish!
But didn't you notice? He is sorry now, and he knows how much he has hurt everybody and he is sorry. Yeah right, he is so sorry he got caught is all!

You got that right! It's funny that they feel no remorse until faced with punishment.

2XL said:
I am sitting here absolutely outraged. Kill this *advertiser censored* right now and lets move on the next sick >

It's too bad it's not that easy. When there is absolute proof, I don't see the need for lengthy trials and multiple appeals. :doh:

2XL said:
Where he's going, he'll be locked into a room the size of a small closet for 23/7, denied access to the internet and anything but law books, and will have to live in fear of everyone around him, both prisoners & COs, for the rest of his life. If he's ever placed in anything resembling GenPop, he'll be missing all his teeth and gang-raped within 48 hours. I guess he'll find out what it means to be sold into sexual slavery then.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Where he's going, he'll be locked into a room the size of a small closet for 23/7, denied access to the internet and anything but law books, and will have to live in fear of everyone around him, both prisoners & COs, for the rest of his life. If he's ever placed in anything resembling GenPop, he'll be missing all his teeth and gang-raped within 48 hours. I guess he'll find out what it means to be sold into sexual slavery then.

Promise? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A Lancaster was sentenced Tuesday to 15 years in prison for possession of child *advertiser censored* and aiding and abetting the creation of child *advertiser censored*.

Mark Eric Spies pleaded guilty to the child *advertiser censored* charges after prosecutors agreed not to charge him with conspiracy to commit murder.

Brian Tod Schellenberger, of Cary, N.C., who has been sentenced to 100 years on child *advertiser censored* charges, had told investigators that he tried to hire Spies, 46, to kill his wife.
http://www.nbc17.com/news/5533769/detail.html

mysteriew said:
A Lancaster was sentenced Tuesday to 15 years in prison for possession of child *advertiser censored* and aiding and abetting the creation of child *advertiser censored*.

Mark Eric Spies pleaded guilty to the child *advertiser censored* charges after prosecutors agreed not to charge him with conspiracy to commit murder.

Brian Tod Schellenberger, of Cary, N.C., who has been sentenced to 100 years on child *advertiser censored* charges, had told investigators that he tried to hire Spies, 46, to kill his wife.
http://www.nbc17.com/news/5533769/detail.html
Couldn't happen to a sleazier piece of human excrement.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back