FL FL - Allison Whiddon, 44, Panama City Beach, April 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Friends, family seek woman missing since April
AR-160619060.jpg&MaxW=315&MaxH=315

They haven’t seen her since April, but Allison Whiddon’s friends and family have not slowed down in their search for her.
Whiddon, 44, originally from Alabama, last was seen on the west end of Panama City Beach almost two months ago, but her friends and family didn’t fully realize her disappearance until May.
https://www.facebook.com/allison.whiddon.75

https://www.facebook.com/FindingAllison/
12991123_1349447221737402_5190055109594880229_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Help-Allison-Whiddon-Come-Home-1372265016133533/

http://www.newsherald.com/news/20160618/friends-family-seek-woman-missing-since-april

Allison Whiddon: Local woman missing without a trace
Allison002.jpg

Three months have passed since local 44 year old Allison Whiddon disappeared without a trace. The Bay County Sheriff's Office and her family says she seems to have vanished into thin air.
Friends say she was living with her boyfriend but that the relationship was coming to an end. Allison's now ex-boyfriend informed the sheriff's office he's hired a lawyer. Although as of now they have not named him as a suspect.
http://www.wjhg.com/content/news/Allison-Whiddon-Local-woman-missing-without-a-trace-387706011.html

Months later, Alabama woman still missing
AR-161009068.jpg

It’s been more than six months since 44-year-old Allison Whiddon was last seen, and many leads in the investigation have gone cold, according to the Bay County Sheriff’s Office.
Whiddon, originally from Alabama, was last seen April 8 during an altercation with her ex-boyfriend inside a restaurant.
Authorities believe she continued to clean her personal property out of the boyfriend’s Romanza Place home until about April 18, but it was not until late May when her friends and family realized she apparently had vanished, according to BCSO reports.
http://www.newsherald.com/news/20161005/months-later-alabama-woman-still-missing

From link:

After hearing from several people where his sister might be buried, and after police said they couldn’t act on the information, Reggie rented a excavator and started digging on private property.

“I could not live with myself if I thought she was in there, and I didn’t look for her,” Whiddon says.

Now, Reggie is facing a felony criminal mischief charge which could include jail time...

How can Reggie be so certain Allison was murdered? He says the alleged killer confessed—and it was recorded. That tape was turned over to police. But there’s a problem.

“The problem is that the police can’t use it because he didn’t know he was being recorded. The police have heard the recording, and they know no doubt it’s legit,” says Whiddon.

How sad. It seems the authorities know about it yet do nothing. How much longer can her brother search on his own. He needs help. Any locals ??

Brother still seeking missing PCB woman

http://www.newsherald.com/news/20170319/brother-still-seeking-missing-pcb-woman

With almost a year lapsing since the disappearance of 44-year-old Allison Whiddon, one of her family members is facing charges of attempting to dig up the truth on his own.

Whiddon's older brother, Reggie Whiddon, recently said he fears the worst in the case.

"I want to bring my sister home," he said. "She deserves to come home. I've accepted she is gone. My family just wants her home for a proper burial. My sister doesn't deserve to be in a ditch somewhere."

While investigators have been following leads in the case, no suspects have been named. Authorities reported that when they questioned Allison Whiddon's boyfriend, William Daily, about not filing a missing person report immediately after her disappearance, he asked to speak with legal counsel. Daily could not be reached for comment for this article and faces no charges in the case.

However, Reggie Whiddon said he believes his sister's body is buried in Daily's backyard — so much so that he and another man at one point took the matter into their own hands and began digging. He cites as the cause for his certainty a recorded admission of guilt from Daily. However, officials said the alleged recording is inadmissible evidence because the subject did not know he was being recorded.

When officers arrived in September at the Romanza Place home, an excavator was parked across the street. An insurance adjustor estimated the damage done by the excavator to Daily's backyard at more than $1,500, which included damage to his water lines. The dig even allegedly spilled over into Daily's neighbor's yard, causing about $1,100 in damage, BCSO reported.

Reggie Whiddon said he plans to dispute the charges — specifically the amount of damage done in the dig — and throw himself on the mercy of the judge in hopes of not going to prison in the matter.

Very dad, I think we all have a good idea who's the main suspect here. It's sad that this still is unresolved. I'm a local in p.c. and this case had too little attention. Should have been much urgently pursued.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Friends of missing woman host memorial vigil one year after disappearance
It's been one year since a local woman went missing and Saturday night her loved ones marked the solemn anniversary.

Allison Whiddon used to live on Romanza Place in Panama City Beach. Saturday at sunset, her friends and family gathered at the end of Romanza at the sandy beach where they say she used to frequent.

There they lit candles, held flowers and swapped memories about her.

Sounds like they were able to identify the person the way it was written, so yeah, probably not Allison.

This is horrific and I feel for her family. No updates. The brother's probably exactly right about where she is. I know him digging up the yard wasn't necessarily the best idea, but I can't imagine my little sister going missing and not being able to do anything about it. And a recorded admission of guilt but bf didn't know he was being recorded so it's inadmissible... that's devastating

Have we gotten any new info from the family, brother of the case moving?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

The Vanished Podcast just released the first of a 2 part episode about Allison's disappearance.
<iframe src="Kelly "Allison" Whiddon Part 1: I’m Not Missing, Am I?" style="width: 100%; height: 200px; border: 0 none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Around April 19, 2016, 44-year-old Kelly "Allison" Whiddon disappeared from Panama City Beach, Florida. Allison was in the middle of breaking up with the man she had been dating. This man had a history of violence and threats he promised to make good on. The two got into an altercation in a restaurant, and her boyfriend claimed he never saw her again, changed his story later, and subsequently refused to cooperate with police after they started investigating her disappearance. No one reported Allison missing until the end of May. Why did it take six weeks for anyone else to realize she was missing? What has occurred since then is truly extraordinary. However, Allison Whiddon is still missing, and the mystery surrounding her disappearance continues to deepen.

If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Kelly Allison Whiddon, please contact the Bay County Sheriff's Office at (850) 747-4700 or CRIME STOPPERS at (850) 785-TIPS.

Tune in on October 24 for Part 2 of Allison's story.

1666102958942.png1666102977396.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back