Police dogs show off their skills in O'Fallon, Mo., competition June 2016

al66pine

Reaction score
57647cc3744d4.image.jpg

"Twenty-six teams of police dogs and their handlers competed Friday at the United States Police Canine Association’s regional field trials and certification here.

"Canine competitors awaited their turn in the air-conditioned comfort of their patrol cars.
“If they see other dogs jumping hurdles, they’d probably run out and join them,” said Gary Craig, an officer with the Cahokia Police Department. “This is fun for them, they eat it up,”..."
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/police-dogs-show-off-their-skills-in-o-fallon-mo/article_825afca1-71a0-5ce8-a5d9-f2bfd4362e0c.html.

Whoops, sorry about huuuuuge pic, asking Mod to size down.

I'd love to see those trials. Such amazing teams! BTW, I love the large pic. (At my age, it's nice to be able to see something, LOL).

I'd love to see the trials and competition too! Police K9s are incredible and the few times I've seen them work on the job in person, I've been in awe of their skills (and the skills of their handler too). I have to say I enjoy the big picture :) Doesn't blow the margins (for me at least) and its size really allows you to get a feel for the skill and athleticism they possess.

I'd love to have seen this too. I love the it when they bring in the K-9 units on Cops.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back