CA CA - Jezreel Cox, 20, Los Angeles, 23 May 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
20-Year-Old Missing Woman
nr16198lp.jpg

Ms. Cox was last seen on May 23, 2016, in the 150 block of Occidental Avenue, in the City of Los Angeles. The family is extremely concerned because they have not heard from her.
http://lapdblog.typepad.com/lapd_blog/2016/06/20-year-old-missing-woman.html

How bizarre, only thing I can find on her is the link that Los posted for the lapd blog. ..nothing on SM or MSM at all! What is going on with this one? Especially as she's been missing for a month! Where are the pleas from family at least on SM? This is just so weird to me!

i know :(
why no bulletins, search parties, friends reaching out?
all very curious.

You guys are right, there is nothing out there except the above mentioned about her missing. The only other thing I found was her birth record. Strange!

You guys are right, there is nothing out there except the above mentioned about her missing. The only other thing I found was her birth record. Strange!

Very strange! I see that lapd put her story out online but didn't post on their Facebook. Searches on Google and facebook still come up with pretty much nothing! What the heck is going on with this one?! No SM pleas from friends or family? No MSM? So bizarre!

SM MSM
What is this? I'm neww
SM= Social Media and MSM= Main Stream Media. I had the same issues when I first started out. And welcome to Websleuths. :cheers:

Welcome Sonicmaster2011

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It is really unusual to find no tracks online for this age except the missing info (school or family, or anything!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back