Found Deceased SC - Taylor Johnson, 22, Gilbert, 31 May 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Parents Plead for Information About Missing Son
10751623_G.jpg

A family in Lexington County is pleading with the public. that if anyone knows anything about the disappearance of Taylor Johnson to please come forward.
Johnson's mother, Melissa Johnson tells News 19, "Its not right for a mother to sit here and have to worrry about her child. He's 22 but he's still my child."
http://www.wistv.com/story/32194329...-memorial-day?clienttype=generic&sf28430738=1

http://www.wltx.com/news/local/parents-plead-for-information-about-missing-son/255609097

Taylor Johnson was last seen on foot around 7 p.m. on the night of May 31, 2016, close to the Dollar General on Pond Branch Road in Gilbert, South Carolina. Taylor was wearing a white and blue striped shirt, blue jeans and a white flat-brimmed hat. He is 6 feet tall, weighs 200 lbs and has light brown short hair and hazel eyes. He was on his way to see his children and never arrived. If you have seen Taylor Johnson since his disappearance, if you know of his current whereabouts or if you have any information; please contact the Lexington County Sheriff’s Office at (803) 785-8230 – or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309 -9500.

OMG Taylor hasn't been seen since Memorial Day? I wonder what he was upset about. The video of his mom is heartwrenching and hard to watch. I would be so worried too if my son, who is close to that age, went missing. I pray I never have to know her anguish.

I wonder if the Dollar General store he was seen close to has CCTV.

Sure hope they find Taylor soon.

Hmm, Is he 5'11" or 6'1"? 200 lbs or 160 lbs? Was it his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend? Was he absolutely going to see her, or was it just assumed? A lot of discrepancies between the two original reports posted.
What was his relationship like with the (ex?)gf? Hope this young man is found safely soon.

New missing persons flyer. Still missing :/

f3c937e6723d09671f0e68bd57ff3519.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Still missing

MMW Cold Case: Family of Taylor Johnson still waiting for answers
"You look at it and people don't just vanish off the side of the road. it doesn't occur," says Cpt. Taylor, "everything that has been brought to us has been followed as far as it can go and has left us at an end with no results."

Authorities have leaned heavily on tips but they have rarely panned out. Taylor Johnson had no criminal record and no enemies that investigators know of, making the case extremely difficult.

"We just haven't gotten that lead help us get a clear direction on where to take this case," explained Cpt. Taylor.
Law enforcement does not think Johnson skipped town and started over somewhere else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back