GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #7 Accused Pleads "No Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Nicole Lovell was 13

Missing 13-Year-Old Girl Found Dead; Virginia Tech Student Charged With Murder
Posted 8:49 PM, January 30, 2016, by CNN Wire

A Virginia Tech freshman was charged with murder Saturday night after the body of a 13-year-old girl who disappeared from her home was found in North Carolina, said police in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Nicole Madison Lovell was last seen between 7 p.m. and midnight on Wednesday, police said...

The family was extremely worried because Lovell required daily prescription medication for a liver transplant and didn’t carry the medicine with her, police said.

The search ended Saturday afternoon when Lovell’s body was found about 100 miles away from home, Blacksburg police Chief Anthony Wilson said at a press briefing.

David E. Eisenhauer, 18, of Columbia, Maryland, was already in custody. He was arrested early Saturday morning and charged with felony abduction in the case, police said. Police said they acted on tips and social media to identify Eisenhauer

Second Virginia Tech student arrested in death of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell
Posted 9:55 pm, January 30, 2016, by Web Staff, Updated at 02:29pm, January 31, 2016

BLACKSBURG, Va. -- A second Virginia Tech student has been arrested by Blacksburg Police in connection to the abduction and murder of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell, who went missing from her home in Blacksburg on January 27.

Police arrested 19-year-old Natalie M. Keepers and charged her with one felony count of improper disposal of a dead body and one misdemeanor count of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony. Keepers is a student at Virginia Tech from Laurel, Maryland.

Natalie Keepers, 19, of Laurel, Md., now faces a charge of accessory before the fact to first-degree murder, meaning authorities allege that she played a role in the events leading to Lovell’s killing. She had previously been charged with concealing Lovell’s body and a misdemeanor accessory-after-the-fact count. The new charge carries a much stiffer maximum sentence upon conviction: life in prison

Investigators said they believe Eisenhauer had an inappropriate relationship with Nicole, a law enforcement official said. The girl was planning to expose their relationship, the official said, and investigators think this was the motive for killing her.

What you see in her mug shot according to Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt, is not a scar, but a strand of hair. Pettitt said, after their arrest, both Natalie Keepers and David Eisenhauer “were subjected to a forensic exam to document any injuries, bruises or scratches.”

“Any relevant results of those exams will be presented in court,” Pettitt continued.

http://wsls.com/2016/02/08/nicole-lovells-father-talks-with-dr-phil-talk-show-host-offers-advice-to-parents/

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Media Links, Maps, Timelines

Please remember that Facebook reports are strictly off limits in this discussion unless they are from Main Stream Media Facebook pages.

Thanks for new thread!
Does anyone recall if LE mentioned when Eisenhauer first made contact with NL.

Court Follower

Thanks for new thread!
Does anyone recall if LE mentioned when Eisenhauer first made contact with NL.

Court Follower

I don't remember if it was ever reported when exactly DE & NL started communicating/meeting, maybe someone else remembers. I do remember seeing something that it was in November but can't find it, but did find an article of a screenshot about NL & DE from late November. Her father also said that stuff was found on Nicole's phone prior to Christmas. If I remember correctly, her older sister made screenshots of those communications.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...134-76c2-5e48-8687-e9c4c8aaba14.html?mode=jqm

Lovell had previously posted a screenshot of her Kik app to Instagram on Nov. 28. That image shows a conversation with a “David A” dating months before the teen’s death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...slain-teen-talked-running-away-defendant.html

In an interview with Dr Phil, set to air on Wednesday, David Lovell said that his daughter had been grounded from all social media just before her death.

'You could tell these older guys had fake profiles. Some of the things they said were way too grown up for the picture they had. We found out before Christmas and took her phone away from her,' Mr Lovell said, adding that his daughter later got her phone back.

About the speeding being a felony, it is possible. He was going 25+ over the speed limit and I know in my state the charge becomes even more serious if there is a minor in the car.

I am going back through the threads tlcya, but no luck yet. It is so sad and shocking when you re-read a victim's story. I mean we know the outcome, but still in the beginning there is hope they will be found alive... They knew from the very beginning someone had helped her out of her bedroom window and she took extra water bottles with her.

ETA: Read your addendum tlcya! I am still looking for MSM link though because I think we read it too.

I am going back through the threads tlcya, but no luck yet. It is so sad and shocking when you re-read a victim's story. I mean we know the outcome, but still in the beginning there is hope they will be found alive... They knew from the very beginning someone had helped her out of her bedroom window and she took extra water bottles with her.

ETA: Read your addendum tlcya! I am still looking for MSM link though because I think we read it too.

Thanks boots, if you find it throw up the link and I will restore what I have removed for now.

I bet Nicole walked to the Wendy's the first time and met DE and he probably gave her a ride home to be able to find her apartment. Or he used GPS.

I must have not checked on this as recently as I thought, im confussed about the reckless driving charges? Must be something that happened before he was detained and the court date just came up? Sorry way lost over here. Too much time in the missing person discussion I guess.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I must have not checked on this as recently as I thought, im confussed about the reckless driving charges? Must be something that happened before he was detained and the court date just came up? Sorry way lost over here. Too much time in the missing person discussion I guess.

Yes, the reckless driving charge was prior to Nicole's murder & DE's court date for that just came up. If you look at the end of the last thread on this case you'll see the posts about it. Hope that helps.

Yes, the reckless driving charge was prior to Nicole's murder & DE's court date for that just came up. If you look at the end of the last thread on this case you'll see the posts about it. Hope that helps.
Yes, thank you tons!

David Eisenhauer facing new charge in connection to death of Nicole Lovell

The former Virginia Tech student accused of killing a 13-year-old girl earlier this year is now facing a new charge.

David Eisenhauer was charged Tuesday with concealing a body. A grand jury also indicted Eisenhauer on Tuesday for kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of Nicole Lovell last January.

Natalie Keepers, also a former Virginia Tech student, was indicted by the grand jury Tuesday on charges of being an accessory before the fact and concealment.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/388291032.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_WDBJ7

Wasn't nk charged with accessory before then after then they dropped before [emoji848]? Now it's back? Good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While there is evidence Lovell had some type of relationship with Eisenhauer - now charged with her abduction, murder and concealment - before she went missing, Pettitt said it’s unclear at this time what the nature of that relationship may have been.

Had her office been able to charge Eisenhauer with a sexual offense, the prosecutor added, she would have.
Pettitt said that's the main reason why Eisenhauer has not been charged with capital murder.
Instead, the former Virginia Tech cross country runner faces life in prison on the first-degree murder charge, 10 years on the abduction count - and five years for the concealment charge which a grand jury added through a direct indictment on Tuesday.

Natalie Keepers, a former Virginia Tech student who’s accused of plotting the murder with Eisenhauer, was also indicted Tuesday on counts of concealing a body and accessory before the fact in the murder. She faces life plus five years.
Motions hearings in Eisenhauer’s case are scheduled to begin on Feb. 8, and the trial is scheduled to run March 6 through March 15.

Keepers, meanwhile, is scheduled to have motions hearings beginning on Jan. 27. Her trial is scheduled for March 27 through March 31.

More at link...

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/ap/article_c7c3ff5e-b476-52cc-bf3b-5f3eeab46b0f.html

Here is one more from WRAL:

National News
Former Virginia Tech students indicted in slaying of teen

Posted 6 minutes ago
Updated 3 minutes ago

RICHMOND, Va. — Two former Virginia Tech students were indicted Tuesday in the slaying of a seventh-grade girl who was found dead last January days after authorities say she sneaked out of her window to rendezvous with the older teens, a county prosecutor said.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/grand-jury-to-m...irginia-slaying/15878881/#wULAXrbLvX1aUSmZ.99

While there is evidence Lovell had some type of relationship with Eisenhauer - now charged with her abduction, murder and concealment - before she went missing, Pettitt said it’s unclear at this time what the nature of that relationship may have been.

Had her office been able to charge Eisenhauer with a sexual offense, the prosecutor added, she would have.
Pettitt said that's the main reason why Eisenhauer has not been charged with capital murder.
Instead, the former Virginia Tech cross country runner faces life in prison on the first-degree murder charge, 10 years on the abduction count - and five years for the concealment charge which a grand jury added through a direct indictment on Tuesday.

Natalie Keepers, a former Virginia Tech student who’s accused of plotting the murder with Eisenhauer, was also indicted Tuesday on counts of concealing a body and accessory before the fact in the murder. She faces life plus five years.
Motions hearings in Eisenhauer’s case are scheduled to begin on Feb. 8, and the trial is scheduled to run March 6 through March 15.

Keepers, meanwhile, is scheduled to have motions hearings beginning on Jan. 27. Her trial is scheduled for March 27 through March 31.

More at link...

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/ap/article_c7c3ff5e-b476-52cc-bf3b-5f3eeab46b0f.html

I always had a strong inclination that there was no sexual relationship. The fact that investigators could not, with the evidence collected, confirm that...is interesting and brutally sad at the same time because it would have "explained" his motives.

And it pisses me off that the prosecutor really needed that last charge (sexual offense) to get captial murder. As if planning, abduction, cold-blooded murder and concealment was not enough. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail