Paraguay - 3 year old boy held over fire and burnt for wetting bed

gregjrichards

Reaction score
" A three-year-old boy has been admitted to hospital with first-degree burns after he was held over an open fire for apparently wetting the bed.

Shocking footage shows the toddler screaming in pain while his 20-year-old stepfather allegedly punishes him by holding his naked body over the flames.

The horrific abuse took place in the city of Limpio, in the Central Department of Paraguay, near the capital of Asuncion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ishment-apparently-wet-bed.html#ixzz4Co9VnCnm

Warning this link contains images and video which are extremely distressing. The worst you can imagine (I cannot watch the video the images are bad enough.)

Horrific and pure evil this monster stepfather has been arrested after locals reported him to police.

That video - which I am hugely regretful that I watched - is one of the sickest things I've seen. I trust the flames of Hell will be burning even hotter when this "man" spends eternity there. Prayers for the boy that he will be spared further torment.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds from the article the mother has a newborn and another child as well. :( And maybe she's financially dependent on the stepfather and has no voice in his treatment of her kids ?
My god if someone did that to my kids I might be in jail as well for what could happen !! :stormingmad:

Kids at three and even older do wet the bed at times ; you just make sure there's a plastic mattress cover under the fitted sheet and just let them have limited juice or milk at bed time.
You cannot punish it out of them --and some children have a bladder condition where they can't hold it long enough before morning --and sleep too soundly to get up in the night to use the bathroom.
My friend's kid had that condition, but her son grew out of it by around 6 years of age.

Couldn't watch the video as it's probably better if I don't. I hate to think that child might be returned to them. Poor little boy !!!!
That stepdad should be held for a while over a fire and see how HE likes it.
:banghead: :censored: * insert swearing here *

" A three-year-old boy has been admitted to hospital with first-degree burns after he was held over an open fire for apparently wetting the bed.

Shocking footage shows the toddler screaming in pain while his 20-year-old stepfather allegedly punishes him by holding his naked body over the flames.

The horrific abuse took place in the city of Limpio, in the Central Department of Paraguay, near the capital of Asuncion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ishment-apparently-wet-bed.html#ixzz4Co9VnCnm

Warning this link contains images and video which are extremely distressing. The worst you can imagine (I cannot watch the video the images are bad enough.)

Horrific and pure evil this monster stepfather has been arrested after locals reported him to police.

OMG, they videotaped it????!!!!!!

I can't watch it. Reading about it is bad enough. There IS a special place in Hell for people that do something like this to an innocent child.

@ sonjay : I think it was a neighbor who taped the abuse and was too afraid to intervene at the time.

Oh my god that is horrific [emoji33]

Trust the daily fail to publish the video [emoji35] shows what they will do for clicks.

Its a good thing the neighbour managed to video the abuse; in the long term it might be better for the child. If the neighbour had intervened they would have had no proof of what they were alleging, and the boy would have just ended up back with the stepfather.

I hope the bustard feels the full force of the law and gets his karma in prison.

@ sonjay : I think it was a neighbor who taped the abuse and was too afraid to intervene at the time.

I do not understand this mentality: a bystander won't do anything to intervene/help or contact authorities, but will stand there and videotape what's happening to that poor child?? Sickening.

What a cruel, disgusting . This poor baby. How does he learn to live and recover after such cruelty from those who are supposed to love him?

I wonder how this poor boy is doing he must be traumatised by what happened to him. This terrible case is one of the most distressing & disturbing I have ever seen online

I do not understand this mentality: a bystander won't do anything to intervene/help or contact authorities, but will stand there and videotape what's happening to that poor child?? Sickening.

I agree. Unless it was someone who was vulnerable in some way eg disabled, or very elderly etc, then it was cowardly.

However, the silver lining is that there is now proof of the stepfather's violence, whereas there would be none if it wasn't videoed.

I hope that although the poor child had to endure this torture with no one to rescue him, it was the last time he has to suffer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back