UK UK - Carl Bridgewater, 13, shot to death, Stourbridge, 19 Sept 1978

Scottishem1

Reaction score
My fiance and I watched a facinating documentary "Interview with a murderer" on all 4 player . This really is a must watch as the police are considering reopening the case on the basis on new info Professor David Wilson has gathered . I'm really interested to hear your theories . Our theory at the beginning of the documentary was one the professor agreed upon and summer up at the end . Scary to think if this man is guilty he is still on the streets 😨

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/film-news/interview-murderer-bert-spencer-says-11441906

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It really was fantastic. I figured out very early in the doc he was a psychopath.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I grew up in the village this happened (although years after) and the general consensus in the area is that the professor is correct. This documentary made it even more apparent.

I think it was almost inconceivable that he got away with it, especially after having killed someone in similar circumstances previously . I read an interesting documentary with Professor Wilson about the making of the show also . I couldn't believe it when that women at the end didn't back up his alibi 🤥🤥 his face !!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My own theory is that Bert Spencer was at the house where Carl was killed along with the man he killed.
They broke in together and Carl happened to turn up. The other man killed Carl, which is why Bert killed him years later.

have they had a secound look at the fingerprints on the bike thy dident match the men convicted but i belive they didntmatch spencer ethere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back