GUILTY AZ - Ex-Arizona TV reporters face drug, child abuse charges

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Ex-Arizona TV reporters face drug, child abuse charges after cocaine found in infant's system
1467241791857.jpg

Two former Tucson TV reporters pleaded not guilty this week to drug and child abuse charges after tests revealed the presence of cocaine in their 4-month-old's system.
Krystin Lisaius, 26, and husband Somchai Lisaius, 42, were indicted June 9 on charges of possession of a dangerous drug, possession of drug paraphernalia and child abuse.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/2...tcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obinsite

I read a little about this case, but I don't believe they should get that baby back, I'm not convinced they have learned anything.

Ex-Arizona TV reporters face drug, child abuse charges after cocaine found in infant's system
1467241791857.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/2...tcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obinsite

Thank you los for bringing this case to our attention! There's so much I want to say!

How can they dare to plead not guilty to these charges? They refused two drug tests, after dragging this poor infant from the first hospital to the second, knowing full well what they had done!?

Meanwhile, the suffering continued! I believe they were hoping the cocaine would be out of the baby's system by the time the test was forced to be done, and that's only if they were able to wiggle their way out of it! There was NO concern for the child in ANY of their choices or actions IMO - NONE!

They were only concerned with themselves!

:stormingmad:

I hope that the adjudication process results is the MAX! No plea deals, or anything of the sort. I am :furious: ! Any "mother" worth her salt knows that when she breastfeeds, she is her baby's lifeline! Not to excuse their partying, but how hard would it have been to bottle feed her baby? Better yet, why not choose NOT to do drugs?

I'm just sayin'....

My prayers go out to this tiny little human being, who did not ask to be born. May there be no lasting harm! I hope that the sins of the "Mother AND Father" are laid at their feet, and not at the tiny, precious little feet of the child!

:moo:

Going to sit in a corner and cool off, because what I really want to say would earn me a permanent ticket to "banned" camp! :silenced: [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two former Tucson television reporters got probation, and no jail time, when they were sentenced on Monday, Oct. 3, on child endangerment charges after their baby tested positive for cocaine.

Somchai P. Lisaius, a former reporter at Tucson News Now, and Krystin Rae Lisaius, a former reporter at KGUN 9, were sentenced to 30 days in jail and one year probation. However, the jail sentence was suspended.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/33304269/ex-tucson-reporters-sentenced-in-child-endangerment-case

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back