906 users online (197 members and 709 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
Results 1,366 to 1,376 of 1376
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    I met him one time in the state office elevator and was introduced to him by his then wife. Everyone in the area knew what he had done but there wasn't the evidence to put him away.
    I trust you declined to shake Carnahan's hand, not looked him in the eye, and quickly excused yourself from the elevator.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootpoet View Post
    I trust you declined to shake Carnahan's hand, not looked him in the eye, and quickly excused yourself from the elevator.
    I would say that is an accurate description of what happened. I don't know how he had the gall to show his face.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Arthur Conan Doyle

Its a theory advanced by a source with close connections to LE. He also knows who the perp is and describes him as a sexual deviant. He has seen him on his job.

Jackie Johns was the murder victim in 1986. When Carnahan returned from China the MSHP matched his DNA with her DNA. He was convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Its a theory advanced by a source with close connections to LE. He also knows who the perp is and describes him as a sexual deviant. He has seen him on his job.
    Which perp? The abductor or the killer?

Is this one of the grave robbers? Or was there someone else that Suzie had info on?

I'm getting them all mixed up in my mind, sorry!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

The abductor.

He said the killer or killers could have been anyone and that he belived the bodies were dumped for wild animals would carry off the remains. He said that unless a hunter stumbles across the remains they are unlikely to ever be found.

He was adamant about the identity of the perp. Evidently it has long been known.

I doubt it. Was said to be “not a talked about person.”

So, one guy abducted and another guy killed them?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

It is not known how many murdered and disposed of the bodies. Probably more than one. In fact there is no expectation the bodies will be recovered. However according to my source the perp is alive and is on the street. It was stressed the perp was known. Just don't have the evidence to convict. Best info I feel confident with.

I'd like to throw something out for general discussion. On another site a scenario where a maladjusted unknown stalker may have taken the women seemed to offer a way out of the morass of contradictions and unexplained problems that we have debated for the past 12 years on this site.

One of the major problems with someone well known and trusted by the women has a major hole that can't be otherwise explained. For a known friend or acquaintance to have left the purses presents a problem in that if there are any connections to the perp it would likely be in there. That would have required that the purses be gone through thoroughly before leaving them at the house. Having searched through my spouses purse (with her permission of course) on several occasions I have never been able to find anything I have been looking for. I give it to her and she knows exactly where to look.

With an unknown stalker, there would not be anything to connect the women to him.

Thoughts?
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Arthur Conan Doyle

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92