1296 users online (287 members and 1009 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89
Results 1,321 to 1,326 of 1326
    It could be someone that had no ties to the disappearances wanted to harass her just because . If it happened . Or perhaps a random road rage incident and she’s getting paranoid.

If she feels that threatened she should relocate to New Mexico.

Why agree to do the interview at all if she was threatened ? Then not provide any details ? That’s the 24,000 dollar question .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    I agree with almost everything you have said except your last sentence.

I do not expect her to speak further on the subject.

She may have signed a non-disclosure statement.

I don’t have any reason to comment on what she has said or may say. However everything I say or have said I will stand behind or I will correct if new information obviates past statements or conclusions.
    So you do believe she hit on something somewhere along the lines. I'm a bit curious as I probably wouldn't drink the koolaid from her without some facts you seem a bit more rational. From somebodys perspective who hadnt heard inside info from her it sounds like most times somebody "knows something" but has an excuse for divulging any proof.

Does the parking garage fit into whatever trail shes on since thats the theory shes most associated with or it was a red herring along the way?

Im also led to speculate if at this point she claims she knows the perp or if she knows some corruption or weird circumstances surrounding the investigation. Interesting either way..... which could overlap
    Last edited by diamond_life; Today at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CircuitGuy View Post
    Is that a thing? I'm not making fun of it. I've just never heard of it.
    Yes, one happened to me when I got into a sorority. Guess it was an 'initiation' of sorts.
    The difference here though is, I came back home.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
    It could be someone that had no ties to the disappearances wanted to harass her just because . If it happened . Or perhaps a random road rage incident and she’s getting paranoid.

If she feels that threatened she should relocate to New Mexico.

Why agree to do the interview at all if she was threatened ? Then not provide any details ? That’s the 24,000 dollar question .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really think that interview was bad publicity for her. She had no information to offer to the case, and pretty much just came across as a nutty spectator.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseMeMuch View Post
    Yes, one happened to me when I got into a sorority. Guess it was an 'initiation' of sorts.
    The difference here though is, I came back home.
    WOW. Basically I could see the same thing occur with the girls i.e. tonight is "initiation night". That is if Sherrill was interested in Satanism also. I've read that her and Suzzee was very very close.

Quote Originally Posted by diamond_life View Post
    So you do believe she hit on something somewhere along the lines. I'm a bit curious as I probably wouldn't drink the koolaid from her without some facts you seem a bit more rational. From somebodys perspective who hadnt heard inside info from her it sounds like most times somebody "knows something" but has an excuse for divulging any proof.

Does the parking garage fit into whatever trail shes on since thats the theory shes most associated with or it was a red herring along the way?

Im also led to speculate if at this point she claims she knows the perp or if she knows some corruption or weird circumstances surrounding the investigation. Interesting either way..... which could overlap
    I do not know what she knows although we have been in touch off and on for a decade or more.

I do believe she had good reason to believe that when she was hemmed in that the man telling her to clam up was believed and for good reason. She probably feared for her family.

In the Garrison trial, an unknown biker came into his attorney's office and told the attorney that they knew where he and his family lived. From newspaper accounts the attorney appears to have thrown in the towel and Garrison went to prison. Garrison told me personally he didn't know the biker. Whoever he was he put the fear of the Lord in the attorney and he didn't want any more to do with it. That is the way I interpreted the news accounts.

My personal opinion is that this is all about dope and especially the opioids flooding into this country. 64,000 Americans overdosed and died in 2016. 2017 figures to be even higher. Most notably, Michael Jackson, Prince and Tom Petty are recent victims of this epidemic.

So long as there are billions of dollars to be made from this madness people will be intimidated by drug lords and their associates to clam up if they know what is good for them. Most of this poison comes through the porous Mexican border. And it is likely to get worse. An even more potent type is coming in from China.

I can speak from experience on two levels. My own father many years ago got hooked on Percocet. I didn't even know what it was since that was decades ago. He eventually got off of it. It was ostensibly for his arthritis and that is plausible as he was in his 70's at that time. My own personal opinion is that this poison ought to be outlawed completely. Recently I have been prescribed one of the opioids for some surgeries and I nearly killed myself when I almost fell through a plate glass window down at the Verizon store where I live. And I only took a half dose. I am 255 pounds and 6-5" tall. If it can do that to me, imagine what it will do to people who weigh less than half and take even larger dosages.

I do not know whether this was the origin of the murders in 1992. At that time the big deal was the cocaine trade. Today we have gone from bad to worse with the opioids.

The pharmaceutical companies buy off the politicians, the drugs flood in and the funeral homes are doing a fantastic business of burying our young people.

Sorry to get off on a rant but it is time we got up on our own two hind legs and demand that this poison be outlawed. Otherwise we are finished as a great country.
    Last edited by Missouri Mule; Today at 05:28 PM.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Arthur Conan Doyle

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89