2016.07.05 - HLN Dr. Drew's Interview with Sheriff Bowerman

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dr. Drew's interview with Sheriff Bowerman that aired earlier today:

[video=twitter;750468947967746048]https://twitter.com/DrDrewHLN/status/750468947967746048[/video]

<snip>

Discuss the interview and just remember to post respectfully and responsibly.

:tyou:

Dr. Drew's interview with Sheriff Bowerman that aired earlier today:

[video=twitter;750468947967746048]https://twitter.com/DrDrewHLN/status/750468947967746048[/video]

<snip>

Discuss the interview and just remember to post respectfully and responsibly.

:tyou:
Thanks for posting snip. Did I hear Bowerman correctly he believes Deorr was never at the location?

Boy, we've never heard SB be so direct before, have we?
1) They now are leaning towards a homicide (accidents you don't cover up).
2) Questionable whether DeOrr was ever at the campground.
3) A coverup, including GGF & IR.
I've a feeling SB' been wanting to tell the public this for a long time.

Klien' interview seemed to contradict SB. That there was hits from cadaver dog, and that IR has been very cooperative. I've lost all respect and confidence for Klein as of late (IMO) and will be following the LE.

Boy, we've never heard SB be so direct before, have we?
1) They now are leaning towards a homicide (accidents you don't cover up).
2) Questionable whether DeOrr was ever at the campground.
3) A coverup, including GGF & IR.
I've a feeling SB' been wanting to tell the public this for a long time.

Klien' interview seemed to contradict SB. That there was hits from cadaver dog, and that IR has been very cooperative. I've lost all respect and confidence for Klein as of late (IMO) and will be following the LE.
In ANY investigation you DO NOT run around on social media and talk about what you do and don't have PI or not. Also I agree there is AlOT of contradictions with Bowerman's findings and Kleins. This to me is the difference in law enforcement and a private investigator. Sometimes you just have to let the professionals do their jobs. I feel Bowerman has held his tongue for as long as he could.

From the interview:

Sheriff Bowerman: "We have no credible witness at this time who can clearly state he was at the scene, not only am I not believing he was ever there, but I am believing we have a homicide."

Klein also said that LE are conducting another search this week on the three area' that the specialized cadaver dog hit at the campground. I don't really trust what he says these days though. IDK.

From the interview:

Sheriff Bowerman: "We have no credible witness at this time who can clearly state he was at the scene, not only am I not believing he was ever there, but I am believing we have a homicide."

Well, well, well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When was Baby DeOrr last seen by anyone other than these 4?

I don't think that has ever been released. I sure would like to know!
BBM

Maybe it hasn't been released because Bowerman possibly could never get a straight answer from anyone about when little DeOrr was last seen. Or perhaps no one but his parents had seen him recently, and excuses were made if anyone asked to see him (Casey Anthony). Or else Bowerman is holding that information close.

Here is a horrifying thread about two littles who were murdered in Salinas CA, transported north and put in a storage unit in Redding CA. It makes me wonder if a murdered DeOrr was brought to the campground area for disposal. Poor baby. :(

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rtured-Redding-27-Nov-2015&highlight=Huntsman

BBM

Maybe it hasn't been released because Bowerman possibly could never get a straight answer from anyone about when little DeOrr was last seen. Or perhaps no one but his parents had seen him recently, and excuses were made if anyone asked to see him (Casey Anthony). Or else Bowerman is holding that information close.

Here is a horrifying thread about two littles who were murdered in Salinas CA, transported north and put in a storage unit in Redding CA. It makes me wonder if a murdered DeOrr was brought to the campground area for disposal. Poor baby. :(

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rtured-Redding-27-Nov-2015&highlight=Huntsman
My thoughts exactly!
A specific day has not been released that Deorr was last seen.
I remember the gas attendant and grocery store clerk was even a big part of this investigation at one point in time. Both parties could not verify seeing this child if my memory suits me correctly.

That really says a lot that Sheriff B is going out on TV saying that shocking stuff. He was so 'pro-family' at the start. When others were accusatory, he always said they were totally cooperative and all that. wow

I still don't even understand why anyone would even take a child camping in shoes that are three sizes too big and always falling off his feet. If Deorr loved those shoes I could see him wearing them while sitting in a stroller or something. But strollers are of little use in a campsite like that and I have never seen a walking toddler who didn't get frustrated by too big shoes and leave them wherever they happened to fall.

Edit: SB says the family painted a picture of a toddler who could hardly move in those big boots of his

[video=youtube;mwM1oG3z358]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwM1oG3z358[/video]
Deorr kunz senior: "...he moves pretty good, so that was our concern..."

Oh my. This case just gets more and more sad. Anyone know if the full show is posted?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Show transcript http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1607/05/ddhln.01.html

Most pertinent comment IMO from SB: "So, the fact that we have no credible witness at this time that can clearly state he was at the scene,

not only am I -- not believing he was ever there, but I`m believing that we have a homicide."

I should learn to trust my gut instincts more often! :gaah:

Show transcript http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1607/05/ddhln.01.html

Most pertinent comment IMO from SB: "So, the fact that we have no credible witness at this time that can clearly state he was at the scene,

not only am I -- not believing he was ever there, but I`m believing that we have a homicide."

I should learn to trust my gut instincts more often! :gaah:

This ^ (IMO), is why the LE is investing in EXTENSIVE searches. The defense will bring in reasonable doubt.... but there's no way a little guy could've gotten far from the campground.... and the searches will prove that.

So, now Deorr was taken by mountain people???

My thoughts exactly!
A specific day has not been released that Deorr was last seen.
I remember the gas attendant and grocery store clerk was even a big part of this investigation at one point in time. Both parties could not verify seeing this child if my memory suits me correctly.

Yeah, and DKSr going out of his way to plant memories. I could explain away many things but that has always bothered me. Especially the night before. If little DK was alive then there's no need to try to go to those lengths to say he was.

Sigh. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The points that were of interest to me in the transcript:

BLOOM:

I want to add this point in, too. At the end of last month, the mom, Jessica, she announced on Facebook that she and DeOrr`s father had split.

OK. But, she married a man that she had met just six weeks prior.

The attorney is still representing them both and trying to throw IR under the bus.
ALLEN BROWNING, ATTORNEY FOR DEORR KUNZ PARENTS: False. At least -- here`s what I would have to say about that. The Sheriff said a number of

things. He said that he thought there was some kind of a conspiracy between those four people, which is absolutely bizarre.

Here`s what I`ll tell you. There were three adults up there that were family members. There was Jessica and her grandfather, and there was

DeOrr`s father -- DeOrr Sr. And there`s also this fellow, Isaac, who is bi-polar and he`s got a significant criminal history.

The three people with the family connection, one person without, I don`t -- my clients didn`t even know this guy Isaac until they got up to the

campground. I`ll tell you that the child was there at the campground. Isaac appears to be the last person to see that child alive.

BLOOM: OK. So that sounds like your theory. I just want to say that CNN cannot confirm that Isaac has any kind of mental health history, but that`s

your statement.

I want to ask you about representing both parents in this. You and I are both attorneys. We know sometimes we have conflicts, especially if two

people are suspects in a murder. These two used to be married, now they`re divorced, she got remarried very quickly. Do you think you have a conflict

in representing both of them going forward?

BROWNING: First let me correct you. These people were not married. These people were engaged.

BLOOM: OK.

BROWNING: Jessica had been married several years ago to another man. They has two children by that man but she was not married to DeOrr.

BLOOM: But is it possible that one of them wants to accuse the other but they can`t because you`re representing both of them?

BROWNING: Well, the reason I`m representing both of them is both of them have waived a potential conflict and both of them -- they`ve been told me

that they were together when the child went missing.

BLOOM: OK. And I also wanted to ask you about suing the private investigator. That`s an unusual move. Why are you doing that?

BROWNING: Breached contract and the slander and fraud.

I still don't even understand why anyone would even take a child camping in shoes that are three sizes too big and always falling off his feet. If Deorr loved those shoes I could see him wearing them while sitting in a stroller or something. But strollers are of little use in a campsite like that and I have never seen a walking toddler who didn't get frustrated by too big shoes and leave them wherever they happened to fall.

Edit: SB says the family painted a picture of a toddler who could hardly move in those big boots of his

[video=youtube;mwM1oG3z358]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwM1oG3z358[/video]
Deorr kunz senior: "...he moves pretty good, so that was our concern..."

Yea Nothing made much sense during that interview. That original interview spoke volumes as he deflected the topic to thanking the searchers and deflecting to things that were not important to finding the boy. The public needed to know what happened and what to look for so people could help find the boy. The WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN and HOW and we got none of that from the interview.

We needed to know his age and all the clothes he had on and his hair color and a big photo of him. It was like pulling teeth to learn anything about what had happened.

It was one of the worst interviews I have ever seen and there is no way I believed what I was hearing. When he went off on thanking the searchers that was when I knew something was not right.

And the scared look of the female told us all we need to know. Sure we expected her to be upset but what we didnt expect was the fear in her eyes. Fear of hiding something and keeping a secret of what really happened. The looking away to others in the room with total fear in her eyes.
Upset=Yes
Fear=No

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth