PA PA - Philadelphia, BlkMale 17-21, 2484UMPA, poss 'Dallas' from NYC, tattoo, gold tooth, Feb'89

how sad, he was young. any indication he was from the indies or Jamaica or something? even if in a life of crime, at that age SOME family would miss him.

There are dozens of missing young black people from New England who either haven't been uploaded to national databases or haven't been reported because the families know LE isn't going to be able to help.

Probably fear factor as well.

I assume NYC and other large cities are similar.

I wonder if the nickname indicates he was originally from Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would someone go about getting him in NAMUS?

What about Micheal Bennet? http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1dmga.html
I think they look similar, but he disappeared several months later with his sister and there was no mention of a tattoo or gold teeth so It's probably a big no.I thought i would mention him anyway though because I thought they looked similar.

I think that the tattoo being that it's a heart with an arrow through the middle with an H. and B. on each side of it, that it is either initials of a person that he loved and or a mix of both initials. I don't see anyone getting that type of tattoo with their own initials. The way it's described sounds like one of those things couples do like for example carve into a tree or kind of doodle onto paper. I don't think it would be initials of relatives or such even though it's a possibility, but the arrow through the heart tends to have a "I was hit by cupids arrow" type of vibe.

Reposting John Doe's reconstruction

Attachments

• NCMU1184584c1.jpg
    NCMU1184584c1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 16
What about Micheal Bennet? http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1dmga.html
I think they look similar, but he disappeared several months later with his sister and there was no mention of a tattoo or gold teeth so It's probably a big no.I thought i would mention him anyway though because I thought they looked similar.

I think that the tattoo being that it's a heart with an arrow through the middle with an H. and B. on each side of it, that it is either initials of a person that he loved and or a mix of both initials. I don't see anyone getting that type of tattoo with their own initials. The way it's described sounds like one of those things couples do like for example carve into a tree or kind of doodle onto paper. I don't think it would be initials of relatives or such even though it's a possibility, but the arrow through the heart tends to have a "I was hit by cupids arrow" type of vibe.
Michael does look like a good one!!! Yea I'm thinking the same thing too about the tattoo. The initials could even be his girlfriend, wife or fiancée.

What about Micheal Bennet? The Doe Network: Case File 1DMGA

Submit it then please

What about Micheal Bennet? The Doe Network: Case File 1DMGA

It doesn't matter how much alike Michael and "Dallas" look if Michael was still alive when Dallas died. And this isn't days, it's months.

I know this is far-fetched, but is it possible that he has Asian ancestry, or he was Black/Asian mix?

Updated Namus link: Unidentified Person Case

No ruleouts.

Generally speaking, race is only an approximation based on observed characteristics. Is there something that makes you think he might have Asian ancestry?

Yes, indeed. The face shape is similar to Indians, and his eyes look similar to Asians aswell. If you view his postmortem, he looks like he could be Indian (from India, not American Indians).

He looks a bit like John Legend, sure got that indian look. Why he's still not identified is beyond me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back