Australia - Men to face court charged with 10-month-old baby's sexual assault

Bohemian

Reaction score
Men to face court charged with 10-month-old baby's sexual assault
ABC News
Updated 29 minutes ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
(Both times as of 10:00am 07/07/3016)

'Two men have been extradited from Victoria accused of sexually assaulting a 10-month-old girl in the New South Wales central west.'

'Police will allege the men sexually assaulted the girl at her home in the Bathurst area in April 2015.

One man was charged with two counts of sexual intercourse with a person under 10 years, along with producing, disseminating and possessing child abuse material.

The second man was also charged with sexual intercourse with a person under 10 years, as well as using a child under 14 to make child abuse material and several other charges relating to making and distributing child *advertiser censored*.'

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...r-alleged-sexual-assault-10-month-old/7575586

what can you say Bo ...... theres just no words ...

Notice how often Bathurst comes up in a lot of these cases.

what can you say Bo ...... theres just no words ...

Notice how often Bathurst comes up in a lot of these cases.

None at all and, yes, Bathurst features prominently.

Any news on the victim? Sick....
I don't anticipate hearing much, they'll want to protect and respect her privacy (not just now but in future).

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

*WARNING - ARTICLE CONTAINS SOME DISTURBING DETAILS*

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/father-and-...old-girl-near-mudgee-nsw-20160706-gq0ars.html

A father has been charged with sexually assaulting his baby daughter and offering her up to his boyfriend, who then gloated about it over Skype.

The two men, both aged 50, were arrested in Ivanhoe, Victoria on Tuesday. They were extradited to Sydney on Wednesday night to face charges that Child Abuse police said were so horrific they were lost for words.

It's understood the men, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, are in a relationship and live together in Melbourne.

One of the men fathered the little girl, who was born in 2014 and now lives with her mother in a small town in central western NSW.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I too am at a loss...just mind numbing. If it is a homosexual couple, than is the incest the allure of the baby girl? What disturbs me especially is I'm wondering if the "father" just planned to make a baby only for his deviant intentions.
How can the victim be "fine" ?
I hope these two things are put away for life.

I too am at a loss...just mind numbing. If it is a homosexual couple, than is the incest the allure of the baby girl? What disturbs me especially is I'm wondering if the "father" just planned to make a baby only for his deviant intentions.
How can the victim be "fine" ?
I hope these two things are put away for life.

That's what I thought when I read that she was 'fine'. How can she be fine? She was raped by her father and his partner!

If you read the article I posted a couple of comments ago the partner does mention that "incest turns me on so much" in a skype conversation so yes I think that was a factor, sadly. Ewww. It feels so wrong even writing that.. poor baby girl!

I hope that this baby girl wasn't made for their deviant actions. That would just make this so much worse.

I really feel for the mother. I'm sure she's blaming herself right now and questioning why she never noticed anything was wrong. Mothers guilt is a powerful thing, I just hope she realises it's not her fault.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm fairly sure in NSW that 'sexual assault' is a broad term that includes PIV rape but also penetration with objects and cunnilingus. She may not have lasting physical damage (if it was PIV rape other examples suggest at 10mo she wouldn't survive) and at 10mo probably won't have long term memory of the event. Just knowing it happened is bad enough (and protecting her privacy is vital) but it is indeed possible that she is "okay". I mean this in an objective and clinical sense only of course.

If she's in care was the mother deemed unfit?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm speechless.
I would seriously go bat-***** crazy on those two. Oh my. There are just no words.

The news article cited states sexual intercourse, rather straightforward to me, unlike a vague "molestation " charge.
The mother may have been duped into getting into a relationship with this deviant. Worse though she may have been in on the plan and merely an egg donor.

The news article cited states sexual intercourse, rather straightforward to me, unlike a vague "molestation " charge.
The mother may have been duped into getting into a relationship with this deviant. Worse though she may have been in on the plan and merely an egg donor.

In NSW, "sexual intercourse" includes penetration of the vagina or anus of any kind (penile, digital or with an object), fellatio, and cunnilingus.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/ca190082/s61h.html

A 10 month old would be critically injured at least by PIV (or PIA) sex. I can't think of any baby raped by a penis who actually survives and I've read of a few such cases on WS.

To me, it appears that the mother was raising the baby and let bio dad and partner babysit for 3 hours.

I used to not believe in capital punishment. We don't have it here in Australia any more. I'm against it generally, I think at the very least we should study these criminals and learn how to prevent future criminals. I also think it can be almost impossible to 100% sure of a person's guilt.

But this...... There is video evidence? Chat logs where they admit it? What defense could there be, what hope for these men. Yes I believe these men deserve execution.
I want to know more about the mother in this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I used to not believe in capital punishment. We don't have it here in Australia any more. I'm against it generally, I think at the very least we should study these criminals and learn how to prevent future criminals. I also think it can be almost impossible to 100% sure of a person's guilt.

But this...... There is video evidence? Chat logs where they admit it? What defense could there be, what hope for these men. Yes I believe these men deserve execution.
I want to know more about the mother in this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am also generally against the death penalty, but now and then I'd like to make an exception. This case, for example. :-(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back