Sheriff Lynn Bowerman TONIGHT 8 PM Eastern on BlogTalkRadio.com

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SHERIFF BOWERMAN BLOGTALKRADIO.COM SHOW POSTPONED UNTIL MONDAY JULY 11TH

Hi Everyone,

I've recently moved to another state. iHeart Radio management is looking to find me a new studio to broadcast my show from but in the meantime, I will
do my shows temporarily at Blog Talk Radio.

The show with Sheriff Bowman has been postponed until Monday July 11th 8 PM Eastern.

Everything else is still the same.

The show will air live, we will have a chatroom at Blogtalk that you can use to ask questions.

Here is the link.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2016/07/12/what-happened-to-deorr-kunz

This link is good for when the live show ends as well. As soon as the live show ends Blog Talk uploads the recorded show at the same link.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2016/07/12/what-happened-to-deorr-kunz

We will also have the show available after it airs on www.truecrimeradio.com and http://www.spreaker.com/user/triciag

Please post your questions on this thread for Sheriff Bowerman.

Thanks,
Tricia

Has this gone befor the Grand Jury?
Do you foresee an arrest of the the parents anytime soon?
Vernal Kunz/Jessica Mitchell is now claiming Isaac Reinwand was with great grandfather (Robert Walton) when DeOrr went missing, isn't that a change in the story?

was DeOrr ever at the campground? (SB' opinion)
Why would Isaac Reinwand lie for the family (this question, if SB think' DeOrr was never at CG)

Is there a lot the public doesn't know about this case?

Were the over-sized cowboy boots of DeOrr's found somewhere else?

If you could please use full names rather than initials I would be grateful.

I want to make sure I ask your questions correctly.

Thanks,
Tricia

There's been a lot of talk about "the diaper that Jessica Mitchell' mother (Trina Bates Clegg) threw away", can you confirm that a used diaper was thrown away?

Did the parents try to fool Isaac and Mr. Walton into thinking that baby DeOrr was with them? Did Isaac or Mr. Walton actually SEE baby DeOrr out of his car seat and up walking around at any time?

Has DeOrr's other blanket that is in many of his photos (it's light green with dark green polka dots) been located?

Is baby DeOrr captured on an image from the gas station where they stopped in Idaho Falls prior to the camping trip?

Does Sherriff Bowerman have a theory he'd care to share? What does he think happened? where? why? And, how/why have
these seemingly uneducated parents/family (what I mean is ... they're not Stanford grads... or Einstein', YKWIM) been able to pull this off.... for so long???

Did Jessica and Vernal have a diaper bag and sufficient clothes, supplies, and toys for a multi-day camping trip with a toddler?

Based on the diesel purchases and Vernal's truck's fuel mileage, does it seem likely that DeOrr was disposed of far away from the camp? Did the parents possibly drive back to Idaho Falls in the middle of the night?

What's Sheriff Bowerman' opinion on the Private Investigator Phillip Klein? Has he been a help with the investigation?

Will there be any searches between Idaho Falls and the camp site?

Will there be any searches done anywhere along the Snake River?

I am a big fan! Can you tell us if you believe Jessica and little DeOrr were at her mother's and grandfather's house on Weds and if they stayed for dinner? If not, have you been able to confirm any sighting of Little DeOrr alive and well after the 4th of July?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please thank Sheriff Bowerman and his staff for their dedication to this little boy, who has captured our hearts all over the country.

What does Sheriff Bowerman wish the media would ask him? What does he most want viewers/readers/listeners to know about the case?

Another question ... does he feel he has advanced to a resolution in this case (finding Deorr, charging those responsible) since the last time he was on the show? If so, how far have they come, and how far do they have to go? Just in general terms.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you,Sheriff Bowerman, for your service to little Deorr, and to the state of Idaho.

Have a lot of your decisions in terms of investigation and what you share with the public been based on looking ahead to possible trial?

Do you think Jessica and Vernal pulled the wool over the eyes of Grandpa and Isaac?

When will excavation begin on the sites Chance the dog recently sniffed out?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back