Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Lemhi County sheriff: DeOrr's case 'has to be a homicide'
Dean Johnson, KTVB July 07, 2016

Deorr-Kunz-Jr-jpg.jpg

link

BOISE - It' has been nearly a year now since 3-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. went missing while on a camping trip with his family near Leadore, Idaho. It's a story that's garnered national attention, especially with last week's People Magazine article in which the toddler's parents outline what happened that day, and what they've done since.

On Thursday, Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman told KTVB he thinks the parents are hiding something.

Media Thread and Maps

A list of case player's names can be found here.

Thank you so much for the new general discussion thread. You guys are awesome! :gomods:

Klein posted a press release on FB.

That's pretty amazing. I've actually never had any problem with Klein. I have always believed that his heart is in the right place. And... he has skills. JMO

Klein posted a press release on FB.

Okay so apparently there is even inconsistency about who cooked breakfast. Were they even there for breakfast?

I would have to go back to the Bella's Q&A with Klein but I'm pretty sure it was learned they were seen at a diner with DeOrr. As far as the general store, it's possible the clerk doesn't specifically remember for some reason, she wasn't 100% so they can't prove it was them. He had a receipt so he was there. Then he got fuel, that probably couldn't be confirmed either. Add to that weren't dirty diapers found at the campsite?

I seriously don't know what to believe, Klein and SB are losing credibility to me with the accusations, yet nothing to back it up (yet)

I would have to go back to the Bella's Q&A with Klein but I'm pretty sure it was learned they were seen at a diner with DeOrr. As far as the general store, it's possible the clerk doesn't specifically remember for some reason, she wasn't 100% so they can't prove it was them. He had a receipt so he was there. Then he got fuel, that probably couldn't be confirmed either. Add to that weren't dirty diapers found at the campsite?

I seriously don't know what to believe, Klein and SB are losing credibility to me with the accusations, yet nothing to back it up (yet)
I'm getting frustrated as well. I'm hoping we'll learn where the investigation is going in SB' upcoming interview.

It seems to me that indictments are sometimes brought on the anniversary of a crime. Does anyone have any information about Idaho grand juries which may be in session now?

Ok, we know DeOrr is no where near the CG (IMO) I never expected them to find him, based on the parents cavalier attitudes.

What's up with IR.... He's the key (IMO), not that he did anything to DeOrr , but the proof on whether he was there. It seems like it would be so easy with an eye witness that isn't family, right?

Now I think I understand why Klein is showing the public the video clips and trying to rouse the public.... the LE is just gonna let it be, and wait for a tip? WTH?

Wow. :( IF the parents are guilty homicide... For that matter even if it was negligence and accidental.... and if Deorr was never at the campground, why would IR cover for them. I can about halfway believe GGP , but why IR ? Money?

Oh I like this new shiny thread!

NewThread.jpg

Oh - I don't like the sound of this case going cold...

:rose: Where are you DeOrr??!! :rose:

Wow. :( IF the parents are guilty homicide... For that matter even if it was negligence and accidental.... and if Deorr was never at the campground, why would IR cover for them. I can about halfway believe GGP , but why IR ? Money?

My personal thought is that they managed to confuse IR. I don't think he would cover for JA or VK (though maybe gpa). So either he saw DeOrr there or was led to believe he was there and didn't question, at the time, the fact that he never actually saw him.

Exactly. Especially with the People magazine interview which I read yesterday, the father pretty much pointed at Isaac. I wish I would have taken pics of the article because only part is online. Why would Isaac keep the secret that DeOrr wasn't there?

Missing 2-Year-old DeOrr Kunz's Father on Life Without His Son: 'I Don't Know if Life Is Worth Living'

My personal thought is that they managed to confuse IR. I don't think he would cover for JA or VK (though maybe gpa). So either he saw DeOrr there or was led to believe he was there and didn't question, at the time, the fact that he never actually saw him.

Maybe that's it. Im beginning to think sheriff B is right about it being homicide. It's the only thing that really explains the extreme measures they've taken to cover it up.

Maybe that's it. Im beginning to think sheriff B is right about it being homicide. It's the only thing that really explains the extreme measures they've taken to cover it up.

I'll be shocked if they purposely killed him. I'm just not getting that vibe. I think either he did run and was missed, it's happened a few times or there was some kind of an accident that DeOrr passed away. Now it's so big with them being suspects, they're petrified to say what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh