LA LA - McKinley Jones, 37, New Orleans, 8 July 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Foul play suspected in case of 7th Ward man missing since Friday: NOPD
mckinleyjones2png-b7a15cb64a4adf52.png

Earlier Monday evening, police reported that Jones was last seen by his wife at his home in the 2100 block of North Rocheblave Street. Jones's wife told police that her husband had left his home to go cut hair for clients.
mckinleyjonestahoepng-f1e73ba6f4a97336.png

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/7th_ward_man_missing_since_fri.html

North Rocheblave is not in the French Quarter which is full of surveillance video cameras. You can bet this man has met with foul play. NOLA is jammed full of really bad actors who will kill you for the change in your pockets. But, the Mayor is much more concerned about raising taxes on the producers of the city, removing statues of Confederate Army Generals and buying solar powered trash cans for the Quarter than stemming the crime that consumes the city. The priorities are very mixed up and people are being murdered daily while the City Council and Mayor's office worry about things that happened 150 years ago. Typical democratic rudderless ship of fools eating at fancy restaurants while the citizens get slaughtered and the overflowing trash cans need service.

They make me sick.

North Rocheblave is not in the French Quarter which is full of surveillance video cameras. You can bet this man has met with foul play. NOLA is jammed full of really bad actors who will kill you for the change in your pockets. But, the Mayor is much more concerned about raising taxes on the producers of the city, removing statues of Confederate Army Generals and buying solar powered trash cans for the Quarter than stemming the crime that consumes the city. The priorities are very mixed up and people are being murdered daily while the City Council and Mayor's office worry about things that happened 150 years ago. Typical democratic rudderless ship of fools eating at fancy restaurants while the citizens get slaughtered and the overflowing trash cans need service.

They make me sick.

Wow. I can't believe the mayor said he is more concerned about raising taxes, removing statues and buying solar-powered trash cans than about crime. Why would he say something so stupid?

I see mgshots like his, it shows disrespect. I'm shocked they left his beads on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back