Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calgary Police have issued an AMBER Alert, for the abduction of a female child today, July 11, from the one thousand block of Panamount Boulevard North West, Calgary. The abducted child is Taliyah, Leigh, MARSMAN, age 5, a mixed race female, slim build, brown curly hair, and brown eyes. Her clothing is unknown. The child is believed to have been abducted by an unknown person.

A vehicle previous of interest has been located, however the child is still missing.

http://emergencyalert.alberta.ca/alerts/2016/07/3902.html

Prayers for her safety. Odd that no one knows what she was wearing. But then, if my daughter was kidnapped, I might not be able to remember my own name. Was she removed from her bed? Was she already in the car, and the car stolen? Surely the car was stolen if police don't know who was driving it. Did this happen in the early hours of the morning? I wish the police would release a few more details. Someone's memory may be triggered.

Be safe, little lamb.

taliyah-leigh-marsman.JPG

http://www.cbc.ca/news/amberalert/amber-alert-calgary-girl-1.3674808

How scary. Praying she is found unharmed. Embracing her family with love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wondering how long she has actually been missing for if family members were unable to make contact with the mother and that is why the Police were alerted?

Oh no. I hope this girl is found safe.
I'm thinking bf/husband/ex/the girls father.

I just got the presser to play as it ended. Q's now, which I can't hear. But the answers I can

Spoken to several family members

The victim didn't show up for work, which was unusual. Family went to residence to find nobody home, so police we're called. Police found the body of Mom, and Taliya missing

Talking about criteria for AA

Suspicious death, believed to be homicide but can't go into specifics

Victim and Daughter, we're possibly the sole occupants of residency

Father estranged, not in the picture

The AA is provincial initially, but goes out nationally

The vehicle of interest was the victims (mom) vehicle, a 2016 ford fusion (white) and it was found in the panomount area

Not ruling anything out at this point

A whole host of investigative avenues to go through, interviewing family, friends, determine who may have come and gone

Forced entry? Didn't think there were signs of forced entry *correction*

Forensic crime scene of house and vehicle expected to be completed today

Goal right now is to get the AA out and hope tips come in to locate Taliya, maybe someone has her who doesn't know what happened

When was the last time someone had seen Taliya - 11:30am Sunday *correction*

Mother and Father were known to police through limited reported, and non reported DV (uh oh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth