OH - Kimberly Freson, 38, shot to death, Butler County, 25 Oct 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Murder suspect Wayne Bee has shot himself in a field in Brown County. Local 12 has learned Bee drove his vehicle into a field after more than six hours on the run from police. A medical helicopter has been called to the scene after Bee shot himself in the chest.

38 year-old Kimberly Freson was shot in the front yard around 9:00 am Tuesday in the 3600 block of Woodsong Drive. She died a short time later.

49 year-old Wayne Bee is charged with aggravated murder.
http://www.wkrc.com/breaking/story.aspx?content_id=2A4F67F8-1094-446A-92F6-EE528AB53FAE

There are reports that murder suspect Wayne Bee has shot himself in the chest after he was surrounded by police in a Brown County field.

Police say Wayne Bee, better known as the "Critter Gitter," shot a woman to death outside a Colerain Township home Tuesday morning.
http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/10/25/colerain.html

Bee is accused of killing 39-year-old Kimberly A. Freson. Her body was found in the front yard of a home on the 3600 block of Woodsong Drive around 9 a.m. Tuesday.

Bee has a history of abuse charges stretching back 16 years, Hamrick reported. Both his first and second wives have restraining orders against Bee.

His second wife accused Bee of tying her up and assaulting her with an electrical device, but those charges were dropped in August.
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/5170741/detail.html

Wayne Bee, 50, known for appearing in commercials for “Critter Gitter,’’ a local company that removes animals from homes, was last seen leaving the Woodsong house in a 2002 black and silver Chevy Silverado.

He was being sought for aggravated murder.

The victim has been identified as Kimberly A. Freson, 38. The Hamilton County Sheriff’s office said she and Bee had a previous personal relationship.
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051025/NEWS01/310250007/1056

What I heard on the police scanner is that she was found in the front yard with her hands bound with zip ties and her mouth covered with duct tape.

Also heard on the news that Bee went to the rural address which belonged to a friend. He had visited the address previously and made the comment that that location would be a good place to hide out if he ever needed to.
They reported that when he arrived at the address today, there was someone home and they retreated to the second floor and called the local sheriff's dept. When sheriff arrived, he either had driven or was driving back a dirt road, he exited the car, and shot himself in the chest during a standoff with police.

He was acquitted in July on charges of rape and kidnapping. He had been accused of tying up and raping his wife, as well as shocking her with an electrical device. His lawyers argued that the encounter was consensual.

What kinda b.s. is that???? I've consented to some relatively odd things in the heat of the moment :rolleyes: :innocent: (don't ask) :crazy: , but tying me up, raping me and shocking me with an electrical device WILL NEVER be something that I or any other woman consents to. In fact, I think the defense attorney should consent to it just to see if she/he sticks to that stupid story. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Jeana (DP) said:
I've consented to some relatively odd things in the heat of the moment :rolleyes: :innocent: (don't ask) :crazy:
Can we take this to the parking lot and discuss this?

hope he did a good job of it and doesnt survive,:furious: ,his 2 wives are lucky to have survived their time with him.these violent a-holes should be tatooed in some way to let unsuspecting women know what they are like.

aussiegran said:
hope he did a good job of it and doesnt survive,:furious: ,his 2 wives are lucky to have survived their time with him.these violent a-holes should be tatooed in some way to let unsuspecting women know what they are like.

He is dead. LE talked to him for 1/2 hr to 45 min. trying to talk him down, at one point he held the gun to his head and asked them if he turned the gun on them, would they shoot him. Said he deserved to die, said he was sorry for all the people he has hurt in his life, threw his money on the ground and told them they might as have it as he wasn't going to need it. Then he shot himself in the chest.
The property he was on belonged to a friend he had known for 30 yrs. When Bee showed up on his property, Bee was carrying a gun. I guess this AM (before Bee showed up) when the property owner heard what happened to Freson, he called the sheriff's office this AM and told them that Bee might come there. Sheriff's office told him what to do if Bee showed up, and he did it.
Just heard that he had written on the side of his van- "I am so sorry to everyone". But underneath that he wrote some expletives.
Freeson testified on Bee's behalf in his rape trial, she testified that he had not been making harrassing phone calls to the victim.

Hmmm....yet another crime close to home. I remember watching his commercials on TV for years...Wayne Bee - the "original" Critter Gitter. Before the trial with his 2nd ex, or thereabouts, they pulled his commercials off TV. He had a pretty successful business.

He had some serious issues with women...couldn't stand to be not in control, and couldn't stand to let them go on without him. At least that's how I see it. Said his last ex (2nd wife) broke his heart, so he was going to finish it off... (paraphrasing). Thus the reason he shot himself in the chest. Sad.

Apparantly, the woman he killed was his former secretary...His 2nd wife was in hiding today...can't blame her.

cobra2000 said:
Apparantly, the woman he killed was his former secretary...His 2nd wife was in hiding today...can't blame her.

According to what I have heard, she had had an affair with him and had recently broke it off. She was married, I don't know where the husband was the day she died, or if he was aware of the affair or not.

On Wednesday, 9News learned that Bee stalked Freson in the days before the murder, according to her family.

Bee planned to kidnap Freson and torture her in the basement of his new Green Township home, Freson's husband told 9News.

"He had a bunch of stuff set up in the basement, like a shocker collar. That's what the neighbor told us. That's apparently what he was planning to use," said Edward Freson III, Kim's husband.

Bee was accused of using an electronic device to abuse his ex-wife last year, but he was acquitted on those charges.

Bee and Freson's relationship

Wayne Bee and Kim Freson, who used to work together, were having an affair, Freson's husband told 9News on Wednesday.

Kim broke the news of the affair to her husband Edward about a week ago, he said.
http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/10/26/bee.html

Caller: "I have a lady who's down."
911 Dispatcher: "OK, is she breathing?"
Caller: "I don't know. She's bound at the neck, taped up, and she's bleeding from her abdomen. I can't get the duct tape off her neck. Breathe Kim. Breathe, breathe!"

Friends said Bee and Freson had moved in together, but abruptly ended their relationship about a week ago. She moved back in with her husband on Woodsong Drive, where she was killed Tuesday.

"I think that he was very obsessed with Kim," Parsley said.

Bee had a history of abuse charges stretching back 16 years. Both his first and second wives have restraining orders against Bee.

His second wife accused Bee of tying her up and assaulting her with an electrical device.

"He held a gun to my head, beat me and raped me, and I've lived in fear ever since," Rhonda Wilson said. "From the beginning of our relationship, he was very controlling and aggressive. I'm terrified of him. I wear a personal alarm around my neck every day, and I sleep with a gun under my pillow."

The charges against Bee were dropped in August.
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/5170741/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back