TX- Racist abuse caught on video

animlzrule

Reaction score
Good for her. Poor woman. She's lucky she wasn't shot. And no one helped her????? Disgusting.

"The sisters and their mother Inez Robinson Eddington had gone to a branch of the fast-food chain on Pat Booker Road in Universal City after church on Sunday"

'Take your n***** *advertiser censored** back to Africa!' Black woman live streams racist white couple hurling abuse at her family in Chester's restaurant in San Antonio 'to show racism is real out here'.

More at link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...racist-white-couple-hurling-abuse-family.html

Wow. Just wow!

Emarald, Inez, Younger Sister, you are ladies and I am proud to walk this planet with you!

Intended to edit my double post, but have decided to say it twice!

Looks like she deleted her facebook page. Coward. Not so big now, huh?

Do you mean the woman hurling racial slurs deleted her fb page animlzrule?

Maybe fb is part of the solution to the racist problem?

Without seeing the very beginning of what started it and who started it I'm not sure who is at fault. jmo

Without seeing the very beginning of what started it and who started it I'm not sure who is at fault. jmo
I don't think there is any situation that calls for that type of language and would make one not at fault for using it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hopefully we will see charges then for the adults in the San Antonio incident.

I don't think there is any situation that calls for that type of language and would make one not at fault for using it.

Like I said I don't know what happened or what was said before the camera was activated. The ones with the camera may have thrown that type of language at the others first, I don't know that. jmo I am not going to find someone at fault without knowing seeing the beginning.

Like I said I don't know what happened or what was said before the camera was activated. The ones with the camera may have thrown that type of language at the others first, I don't know that. jmo I am not going to find someone at fault without knowing seeing the beginning.

They're still responsible for what they said. There is nothing anyone could say to me that would cause me to hurl racist slurs like that. If they're blaming the others and saying they started it that's just a sad excuse.

One of the first lessons I made sure my daughter learned was you are responsible for your own actions. No one was forcing these people to behave in such a disgusting manner.

They're still responsible for what they said. There is nothing anyone could say to me that would cause me to hurl racist slurs like that. If they're blaming the others and saying they started it that's just a sad excuse.

bbm, fine them? jail? what?

bbm, This could go either way.

Do you mean the woman hurling racial slurs deleted her fb page animlzrule?

Maybe fb is part of the solution to the racist problem?

Yes, the perpetrator's facebook is down. Didn't bother to look for the male's page.

Wow. This is.......an astonishing stance to take. Is there EVER a circumstance during which it is permissible or valid to use these kind of slurs or propagate this kind of irrational hate? Regardless of who initiated this confrontation? I know that a certain demographic of the populace is taking their cues from a highly visible media presence of late who has forgone public decency and respectful public discourse in order to foment anger and fear, but let's attempt to tamp down our basest instincts, please.

Wow. This is.......an astonishing stance to take. Is there EVER a circumstance during which it is permissible or valid to use these kind of slurs or propagate this kind of irrational hate? Regardless of who initiated this confrontation? I know that a certain demographic of the populace is taking their cues from a highly visible media presence of late who has forgone public decency and respectful public discourse in order to foment anger and fear, but let's attempt to tamp down our basest instincts, please.

Ask the police what is hurled at them at the recent protest and what is done about it. BTW I still have not seen or heard what was said to the young ones that walked by that had the racist comments directed at them. Only saw the woman approach their table and the other one announce they were going to go viral. wonder what was said.

Ask the police what is hurled at them at the recent protest and what is done about it. BTW I still have not seen or heard what was said to the young ones that walked by that had the racist comments directed at them. Only saw the woman approach their table and the other one announce they were going to go viral. wonder what was said.

The police are held to higher standards than the general public. (Or, are supposed to be, anyway) They are supposed to be able to refrain from acting out of anger and malice. If one cannot do that, and perform their duty to protect and serve, they should not be in their field of business. Let's not forget, police culture is a major part of the reason things are in the state that they are today. As for the relevant incident currently under discussion in this thread, one only needs to read the article for the description of the incident:

In a follow-up video, Emerald explained the build-up to her recording, saying that as her little sister was waiting in line, the white woman had said: 'Excuse the *advertiser censored** out of me, you n***** monkey.' Who knows. Perhaps the young girl accidentally bumped into the racist. Would that make this language and world view acceptable to you? Rhetorical question. I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

NOTHING makes that kind of language acceptable!! I don't care what was said to me I would never utter those words. It just wouldn't even enter my mind. To me you have to be predisposed to that kind of hate for it to come flying out of your mouth.
It's true , we don't know what the girls may have initiall said to the couple but I just can't imagine the couple just became such vile, racist, right at that moment.

The police are held to higher standards than the general public. (Or, are supposed to be, anyway) They are supposed to be able to refrain from acting out of anger and malice. If one cannot do that, and perform their duty to protect and serve, they should not be in their field of business. Let's not forget, police culture is a major part of the reason things are in the state that they are today. As for the relevant incident currently under discussion in this thread, one only needs to read the article for the description of the incident:

In a follow-up video, Emerald explained the build-up to her recording, saying that as her little sister was waiting in line, the white woman had said: 'Excuse the *advertiser censored** out of me, you n***** monkey.' Who knows. Perhaps the young girl accidentally bumped into the racist. Would that make this language and world view acceptable to you? Rhetorical question. I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

Link please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back