TX TX - Camelia Perez-Hernandez, 25, & Luis Rodriguez, 41, Richardson, 11 July 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Richardson Woman, Boyfriend Missing Since Monday
missingcouple.jpg

Richardson Police are looking for a couple that went missing Monday, July 11.
Camelia Perez-Hernandez, 25 and her boyfriend, Luis Rodriguez, 41 were last seen around 9:00 that night.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/07/15/richardson-woman-boyfriend-missing-since-monday/

her last reply to one of the congrats comments was at 3.33am on the 12th :-(
Maybe I have been on WS too long or have grown jaded, but I feel like after reading just the first 2 post to this thread I have already figured out who the murderer is. Actually, it remains a missing persons case, but in my mind I have the scenario pretty much figured out. Now the gruesome details will slowly evolve into MSM.

It seems like the RPD and family are very quiet and slow to put out information asking the public to look for Camy. Do they know something they aren't telling us?

She is an RE agent, same firm as my sister in TX. I read this on my sister's FB today, thought she had just gone missing. But it has been two,weeks :(

Family desperate to find missing Richardson real estate agent
The bubbly Keller-Williams real estate agent last talked to her family the night of July 11 .The next day she didn’t show up for work even though she was closing on a home.
When they couldn’t find her on July 12, her family says they called her boyfriend, 41-year-old Luis Rodriguez. The two were having a secret relationship because he's married.
0726cameliaone_1469571223215_4326543_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dall...issing-richardson-real-estate-agent/281788423

July 27, 2016

Richardson woman, boyfriend missing for weeks

Richardson police say they are still actively looking for a woman who disappeared early this month, along with her boyfriend.

Camelia Perez-Hernandez, 25, was reported missing on the evening of July 12 by her sister after she hadn't been heard from since 9 p.m. the day before.

Richardson police say Perez-Hernandez's boyfriend, 41-year-old Luis Manuel Rodriguez is also missing. Police believe the couple may be in a black four-door Nissan Titan truck.

If you have any information on their whereabouts, you are asked to call police at (972) 744-4800.

http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/local/richardson-woman-boyfriend-missing-for-weeks/281654896

July 27, 2016
8:40 PM EST

This story was on Nancy Grace tonight

Possibly 41 year old boyfriend may have taken her to Mexico

She just found out she was pregnant

She was a real estate agent

Very concerning that she seems to have disappeared the exact day she posted about her pregnancy. Her FB status is also set at "single" (which doesn't always mean something :))

Family worried after Richardson woman, ex-boyfriend go missing
V-RICHARDSON%20MISSING%20REALTO_1469674267293_1770872_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

The family of a Richardson woman is worried after nobody has heard from her in more than two weeks.
Family members of Camelia Perez Hernandez fear foul play may be involved since the married man she was apparently having a secret relationship with also disappeared.
The day Camelia vanished, the family learned she was seeing a therapist. Silvia said the therapist told them that Camelia had recently ended a secret relationship with a married man named Luis Hernandez.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/182434867-story

In todays political enviorment, Im not sure if I could give an opinion, but considering the age differance, the boyfriend being married to someone else, and what I know of the culture, my guess would be that she is deceased, and he is in what ever south american country of origin he is from.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back