Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Fulton County Sheriff looking for missing woman
Fulton+Co+Missing+Woman.jpg

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Fulton-County-Sheriff-looking-for-missing-woman-387596201.html

Everyone....Please pray and put out feelers everywhere. This is my nephews girlfriend.<modsnip> Ohio BCI is on scene, helicopters were out last night. The picture on the poster was taken by my nephew<modsnip>. Those are the clothes she was wearing. She went missing at County Road 6 and 120 in Fulton County Ohio. They took her right off her bike. Her bike was found lying by the side of the road along with her sunglasses. This was NOT a hit and run, they have ruled that out. They pinged her cell phone. The phone was either destroyed or turned off as it is not pinging anymore. My nephew was riding along side of her on his motorcycle and turned around about 1/2 way to her house and went back home. She was taken 100 feet from her driveway. Unfortunately, her parents assumed she was with my nephew, went to bed, and the alarm about her missing did not start until 3AM this morning. She is a very very sweet girl. Close with her family and my sister thinks of her as her own daughter. I'm leaving to go search now but I will check in later. They have eliminated my nephew as a suspect because witnesses have come forward to say they saw her after my nephew left her, riding her bike alone. Please pray everyone.
I have been on this website for years and the cliche that you would never think it would happen to you is ringing in my ears. My nephew is a hysterical mess. Please share on your FB pages.

Broad daylight! I have images of Chelsea Bruck...it's horrifying. This is a rural area but very close to the Michigan line. People are just searching everywhere but its already been 16 hours! This is horrifying.

Praying for her safe return. I wish I was there and could help. [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ohio Chapter of Texas Equasearch, Marc Klaas, and NG have been contacted and sent her poster. I'm hoping they at least post it on their FB's

LE has set up command post at the High School. Evergreen High School 14544 Co Rd 6, Metamora, OH 43450

Praying she is found soon and safe !

I have shared on my FB.

http://www.people.com/article/missing-hio-woman-last-seen-tuesday-riding-bike
20-Year-Old Ohio Woman Missing Since Tuesday Was Last Seen on Purple Bike

--snips

Authorities believe Sierah Joughin went for a bike ride with her boyfriend at 6:45 p.m., Lt. Max Nofziger of the Fulton County sheriff's office tells PEOPLE.

Joughin's boyfriend, Josh Kolasinski, is cooperating with the investigation, Nofziger says. Kolasinski, who posted a photo of them riding together on social media, told investigators he was riding with Joughin when he decided to go home and leave Joughin.

"The two left on good terms," Nofziger tells PEOPLE.

In Kolasinski's photo, Joughin appears to be wearing a Fitbit fitness band, which authorities are trying to track along with her cell phone, Nofziger says. He adds that one of the "pings" from her cell phone – which has a radius of 10 to 12 miles – was near the Michigan border, Fulton County authorities are in contact with authorities in Michigan.

--more@link.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...missing-woman-20-year-old-Sierah-Joughin.html
Authorities searching for missing woman, 20

--snips

The bike was found later on County Road T. There were signs of disturbance in the area, as the corn appeared trampled, Sheriff Roy Miller said.

The sheriff said they are using state and federal resources, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, to search for Miss Joughin. Dogs are being brought in to search the cornfield more thoroughly, he said. She had been heading home from her boyfriend’s home at the time.

--more@link.

She's a very very beautiful girl!

How busy is this road for traffic? Does it have many tourists? Is this likely to be done by a local?

It's farm country. A rural area west of Toledo, Ohio. It wouldn't get much tourist traffic. Mostly people from the region passing through. Though those main rural roads out there some traffic from semi-trucks trying to avoid the turnpike.

Edit to add: This was meant to be in reply to Lolly's comment, but it didn't include the quote for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member