meettomy.site
Age last seen: 16
Age now: 17
Race: White female
Hair color: Brown
Eyes Color: Hazel
Height: 64.0 to 65.0
Weight: 130.0
Scars and Marks: Non specific Tattoo - left leg.
Clothes: Nothing

Emily G. Persilver was last seen on April 23, 2016. Anyone that has seen or may know the whereabouts of Persilver is asked to contact Panama City Police Department.

Namus
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/34211/30

I clicked on this by accident (fat fingers), but that is genuinely worrying. 16, no pic and not much info. Who is looking out for this girl?

It does look like she has some legal issues, so hopefully she's just lying low.

there is nothing on this girl except the missing alert, nobody searching for her, no report when went missing, nothing...

there is nothing on this girl except the missing alert, nobody searching for her, no report when went missing, nothing...

Ah how sad :( such a young girl with what seems like nobody looking for her.

The only info I could find to show she exists was court records, which I'm a bit uneasy sharing as she's a minor, even though they are a public record in Florida.

I couldn't find a single reference to her on her sibling's fb page, even from before she went missing.

I'm not sure what to think.

Do you think they know really where she is and have no interest in tracing her?

Do you think they know really where she is and have no interest in tracing her?
I think it's possible the family know where she is and she's safe. Surely there'd be a picture of her if they were concerned. Then again, I also fear she may have come to harm. I'm 50/50.

I can see a Fb with her name that's posted as recently as thanksgiving of this year. I have not and am not going to make contact but I do believe this is her and think she was only missing for a day or 2 maybe the report was filed immediately and before even images was taken she was found. I can't say with 100% because she's blocked almost everything but it's the only fb with that name on fb. Take this with a grain of salt but I can reach out to case manager to double check but I personally felt comfortable enough she's been safely found.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I found a FB that has her from PC, FL. No recent posts. Was hanging with a tough crowd though.

I can see a Fb with her name that's posted as recently as thanksgiving of this year. I have not and am not going to make contact but I do believe this is her and think she was only missing for a day or 2 maybe the report was filed immediately and before even images was taken she was found. I can't say with 100% because she's blocked almost everything but it's the only fb with that name on fb. Take this with a grain of salt but I can reach out to case manager to double check but I personally felt comfortable enough she's been safely found.

I can't remember i saw a fb for her back in summer, so if you found one you could link it here.

However, i would be glad if you contact the case manager for any update! I am out of US and it does not come well if i try.

For the theory of few days missing, i wonder that her case was entered in NamUs 2 months after reported (link in ep tells entered June versus gone missing April).

I do think too she is back, but i think she may come back during the summer months.

I would post this info but she's a juvenile and not 100% comfortable posting it. Just search for her. She posted on Halloween and thanksgiving of 2016.

I have seen this account too. With a lack of personal posts (photos of the person behind the account) its hard to say. Its a strange one.

I reached out to the investigator on the case and it's still considered opened. May or may not be because it can't be verified on their end also. Sorry but that's all I found out. She was very nice over the phone, i'm local so I always look for these first. It always just feels you can do more when your near where things started. Hope this helps even though we are kinda of in same boat. Thread will stay open.

I reached out to the investigator on the case and it's still considered opened. May or may not be because it can't be verified on their end also. Sorry but that's all I found out. She was very nice over the phone, i'm local so I always look for these first. It always just feels you can do more when your near where things started. Hope this helps even though we are kinda of in same boat. Thread will stay open.

Thank-you!

It's np.

Sorry to come back again but just thought... did she explain why they can't verify or have no photos at all? No family involved? It just makes me sad that no one seems to be looking for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back