UK UK - Britain's Young Missing People : BBC Panorama report

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
This short documentary was first shown on BBC TV on 25 July 2016 and will remain on the BBC's iPlayer website for 11 months. I realise that most overseas viewers may not be able to watch it, but it may become available on YouTube in due course.

Hundreds of young people go missing in Britain every day. The police admit that vulnerable youngsters are being left at risk but say they are simply overwhelmed by the number of missing people. Reporter Darragh MacIntyre meets the families searching for clues and the parents who have been waiting years for news about their children.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07mdkb3/panorama-britains-missing-young-people

I think that there is Reason behind is terrorist or may be something Else and the government Of Britain's are playing his role very well.

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this narrative, I have never observed this show. I imagine that there is Reason behind is psychological oppressor or might be something Different and the administration Of Britain's are assuming his part extremely well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back