Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
attachment.php

Desperate search for Ohio Woman Sierah Joughin Who Vanished While on Bike Ride

Sierah Joughin was out riding with her boyfriend Tuesday before the pair parted ways around 6:45 p.m. near Evergreen High School in Metamora, Ohio. The University of Toledo junior was reported missing by her family later that night when she didn't return home.

Her purple bicycle was discovered several rows into a cornfield not far from where she was last seen, Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller said Thursday. He added that there were signs of struggle.

Ex-con charged in murder of Ohio college student

A sheriff's investigator filed a criminal complaint Tuesday accusing an ex-convict of aggravated murder after a University of Toledo student's body was found following her disappearance last week.

James Worley, is charged in the death of 20-year-old Sierah Joughin. She was last seen July 19 riding her bike along a country road with her boyfriend, reports CBS affiliate WTOL. The two parted ways after their ride, but Joughin never made it home.

Worley was initially arrested Friday on an abduction charge in the disappearance.

[...]

The sheriff later confirmed that the remains found in a cornfield Friday were that of Sierah Joughin.

Case Map
[compliments of steelman]

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Known and potential victims of accused killer James Dean Worley Thread

Search and Seizure Warrant

Thanks for the new thread Greater Than!! What a beautiful picture of Sierah! So full of joy!

Special thoughts for Sierah tonight.

Fly High Sierah

candle.jpg

If it was a comment by a reader, it is considered rumor and can't be discussed here.

If someone can find this information in an MSM article, it's certainly open to discussion. :)

Thanks. I just remember it, I do not remember the source. If I can find a MSM article I will post it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay guys. The topic is off limits until a link is provided.

Thanks.

I have needed the last couple hours to even read through the rest of posts after hearing the details released on search warrant and still feel sick as do all of us I'd imagine. I still can't put words together but just wanted to send my love to the family and friends of Sierah.

I am wondering what time frame was the 2 hours. I can't imagine he stayed there with her for very long that would be way to risky. IMO he grabbed her and knocked her out and put her in his truck and parked the bike and left his phone and other things to have proof of his story that he did not do it. I don't think it went as he had hoped and it took him longer or people were looking sooner because he wanted to be back there as if he was working on his motorcycle that just broke down when people started looking for her. Part of the thrill for him is to be a part of the story but in an innocent capacity. As if he was a victim of circumstance being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Perhaps he thought no one would ever suspect him if he was right there because why would someone who did that stay there in plain site. He was trying to create a scenario that would cover why anything they found leading to him would cause reasonable doubt during a trial. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the story and stuff ready to leave at a scene for anytime a opportunity arose.

I am wondering what time frame was the 2 hours. I can't imagine he stayed there with her for very long that would be way to risky. IMO he grabbed her and knocked her out and put her in his truck and parked the bike and left his phone and other things to have proof of his story that he did not do it. I don't think it went as he had hoped and it took him longer or people were looking sooner because he wanted to be back there as if he was working on his motorcycle that just broke down when people started looking for her. Part of the thrill for him is to be a part of the story but in an innocent capacity. As if he was a victim of circumstance being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Perhaps he thought no one would ever expect him if he was right there because why would someone who did that stay there in plain site. He was trying to create a scenario that would cover why anything they found leading to him would cause reasonable doubt during a trial. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the story and stuff ready to leave at a scene for anytime a opportunity arose.
He stayed at the scene when RG was abducted. He had his story. They always have a story in their crazy mind. He planted parts and ment to go back but the search was out sooner than he anticipated and couldn't go back. That stuff led to his house.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

13ABC just stayed They found pictures, a digital recorder, camcorder, disposable cameras and a meat hook at the home. They stated it's unknown what is contained in the items yet. I feel terrible for her family having to face this today of all days. The Blade is kind of disliked in much of our area so there are a lot of people upset they pushed the issue with this.

He stayed at the scene when RG was abducted. He had his story. They always have a story in their crazy mind. He planted parts and ment to go back but the search was out sooner than he anticipated and couldn't go back. That stuff led to his house.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Why would he leave things as a plant? Wouldn't that be incriminating? I just don't understand the two hours at the crime scene, and JDW leaving things behind. Plus, a mortorcycle helmet?

13ABC just stayed They found pictures, a digital recorder, camcorder, disposable cameras and a meat hook at the home. They stated it's unknown what is contained in the items yet. I feel terrible for her family having to face this today of all days. The Blade is kind of disliked in much of our area so there are a lot of people upset they pushed the issue with this.

According to the article on their website, it say duct tape, cameras, underwear, etc. Nothing I can find says photos, meat hook, etc. Is this information online somewhere?

Link? I can't seem to find the digital evidence wording, either.

Link? I can't seem to find the digital evidence wording, either.

I also heard them say on ch13 news at 6 that a" meat hook was found in a bedroom closet " !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member