OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

Status
Not open for further replies.

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Credit of this title goes to STEELMAN
I just hated seeing JDW name beside dear Sierah's.

In a search of his CR 6 property, investigators found a hidden room in a barn. Inside that room was a carpet-lined freezer, with restraints found close by, and evidence of blood on the walls. Several pairs of women's undergarments, one of which had blood on it, were also found.

Also seized during the search of Worley's property were handguns, handcuffs, a shock collar, rope, and several other items.
http://nbc24.com/news/local/hidden-...y-belonging-to-sierah-joughins-accused-killer

Are you creating a list of missing or possible all victims? I would still list him as a possible for Jill Behrman. That sketch and evidence makes me lean towards him.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Is it supposed to link to something? Nothing happens when I try to click it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm on an android and the map works for me. It did take a little bit to losd. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

100 mile radius is a great start to sleuth........JMOO, I think he was to lazy to go to far unless on business or vacation.
Looks like he liked to take his victims to his horror den then dump them? trophies and photos to relive his crimes over and over.

Absolutely should! I wonder if JDW ever belonged to Motorcycle Club?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
If he worked on motorcycles he may have known enough people. More locals are coming out that they knew of him or situations involving him. Even though we can't say the situation but it may be something for where he travelled locally.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Law-Enforcement/Investigator/Cold-Case/Homicides/Menendez

Kathy Menendez was found nude on August 25th, 1994 on an oil well road off of Fewtown Rd in Portage County, Ohio. Kathy had been strangled, stabbed and bludgeoned to death. Her clothes had never been located. She had been reported as a runaway on August 20th, 1994. It is believed that she had been murdered approximately 24 to 48 hours before she was discovered. Investigators also believe that she was not murdered where she was found and that she was possibly killed in Alliance, Ohio. Anyone with information about the murder is urged to contact the Alliance Police Department.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2016/07/29/Worley-home-evidence-hints-at-more-victims.html

Worley fits the profile of a serial offender and could potentially have additional unknown victims who could have been kept at the above described location,” wrote Sgt. Matthew Smithmyer of the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office. The sergeant said he knows “based upon [his] knowledge and experience that these types of offenders will often keep trophies.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆